PDA

View Full Version : Snowman

jourgeson
12-14-2007, 02:07 AM
Snowman Plate Holder
Serving up a plateful of holiday sweets is this happy snowman dressed in his holiday best!

Moonbat
12-14-2007, 02:00 PM
Gangsta stuff.

Ezekiel
12-14-2007, 02:48 PM
Snowman entertained me for exactly one yoctosecond, but now I am bored again.

Snowman, do something worthy of this great forum.

Moonbat
12-14-2007, 08:00 PM
Snowman entertained me for exactly one yoctosecond, but now I am bored again.

Snowman, do something worthy of this great forum.
You're bored? Now with you and the other mods being less active, I have nothing better to do than wank, watch Ben *0 reruns, and trick people into watching the BME Pain Olympics.

Oh, I still haven't forgotten my goals of rooting some dedi servers, 'cept I've yet to find anything exploitable :(

At least send a pic over of that girl you're working with :p

Ezekiel
12-15-2007, 06:40 AM
You're bored? Now with you and the other mods being less active, I have nothing better to do than wank, watch Ben *0 reruns, and trick people into watching the BME Pain Olympics.

Oh, I still haven't forgotten my goals of rooting some dedi servers, 'cept I've yet to find anything exploitable :(

Sucks. I'm sure I'll fall into boredom too when school finishes this week and I find I have nothing else to do during that time.

I know I'll end up smoking weed regularly, since my wages per week are just about enough for a quarter (which is fucking expensive here). They'll be more than enough after Christmas.

At least send a pic over of that girl you're working with :p

After mentioning one particular activity above, I'm inclined not to. I might be on MSN tomorrow (or today in the evening if my plans fail), and you may convince me. I'd have to censor out the half containing me, naturally.

It's a shame, because then I won't be able to show you how weirdly similar we look. Except for the fact that I'm much taller, and my **** looks like shit when I don't condition it for like * hour then straighten it for 2.

Yes, I need a ****cut. No, I don't want one.

I kind of asked her out a couple of weeks ago, but she said she might when she was less busy. Her and her fucking music/drama activities...

I can't take moar pics 'cause there's * of us working there today. Maybe tomorrow, but I've run out of reasons to.

Great, thinking about this made me listen to this song:

If you havin' girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got ** problems but a bitch ain't one.