View Full Version : Hi dudes

ignorant
12-14-2007, 08:09 PM
hi dudes i&#*80;m new here and i just wanted to say wasaaaaaaaaaaa
ho and hi sunken how&#*80;s work jaja :D

i&#*80;ve read some of your tuts for boms and here is one simple
this is all you need

*.- * plastic bottle
2.- some acid (found in any store its the one use to cleen toilets or so)
*.- foil paper (Al) (aluminium)

how to do it

*.- fill the bottle with the acid till it&#*80;s almost */2 full
2.- do medium size Aluminium balls and put them in the bottle with acid
*.- close the bottle and shaked very fast throw it
4.- and run as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps im zorry for all gramar misteaks cuz english is not my native way of spikin or writing (im from mexico)

Moonbat
12-14-2007, 08:12 PM
Welcome to the forums :D

As for that tut, I want videos please. I don't trust explosives tuts until I see the explosives being made and/or used.

EDIT: We have tuts for bombs? Man, this place has gone downhill. :D JayT and SyntaX need to come back so they can provide some tech-related discussion :p

ignorant
12-14-2007, 08:19 PM
ok man iīll make one and uploaded to youtube. itīs not actuali a tut but i read a how to on the stop ofending our Oontri thread o and i just wanted to say that i also like mikeīs and your humor and sarcasm
:cool: :D

sunken
12-14-2007, 08:45 PM
whatīs up man?

work?, you know itīs totally shit...

im dying of boredom here

i think i need some drugs

Moonbat
12-14-2007, 08:50 PM
Oh yeah, the Internet is very boring. Explosives and other forms of amateur chemistry get boring too; I'm trying to get access to some liquid nitrogen (keep in mind I have no cash on me) and in a school where you can get expelled and put in juvie for turning on natural gas without permission, it's probably gonna be very hard to get to.

sunken
12-14-2007, 09:03 PM
Oh yeah, the Internet is very boring. Explosives and other forms of amateur chemistry get boring too; I'm trying to get access to some liquid nitrogen (keep in mind I have no cash on me) and in a school where you can get expelled and put in juvie for turning on natural gas without permission, it's probably gonna be very hard to get to.

i was talking about my work,
let me explain a lilī:
i work in a call center and we can access to only certain web pages including this one for using the network tools, and is really boring because i get a few calls and though there are like 600 people in here and many gay around its not a good idea start talking to one of those...:confused:

and the beutiful girls are almost unreacheable...i mean, girls like expensive cars and $$$ and iīve got none of those things right now....:(

Moonbat
12-14-2007, 09:08 PM
i was talking about my work,
let me explain a lilī:
i work in a call center and we can access to only certain web pages including this one for using the network tools, and is really boring because i get a few calls and though there are like 600 people in here and many gay around its not a good idea start talking to one of those...:confused:

and the beutiful girls are almost unreacheable...i mean, girls like expensive cars and $$$ and iīve got none of those things right now....:(
I haven't a job yet, so I can't say I feel your pain, but it does seem boring to work at a call center, of all places.

To access other places, why not use a proxy?

Ezekiel
12-15-2007, 06:45 AM
EDIT: We have tuts for bombs?

Hell yes indeed.

i think i need some drugs

Good idea.

ignorant
12-15-2007, 04:08 PM
i&#*80;ve try a *00 times or more to use proxys but this f***ing computer is so fu***ng lock up i cant even use cmd or note pad or word :( :mad:

i work with sunken

Moonbat
12-15-2007, 05:30 PM
Try apushistory.info it might work.

ignorant
12-15-2007, 06:08 PM
whatīs that a web page or a proxy serv cuz i canīt open any

Moonbat
12-15-2007, 06:09 PM
http://apushistory.info/ is a proxy.

ignorant
12-15-2007, 06:10 PM
the entire comp is lock

ignorant
12-15-2007, 06:15 PM
ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://apushistory.info/

The following error was encountered:

Access Denied.
Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect.

Your cache administrator is web******.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generated Sat, *5 Dec 2007 2*:*8:*6 GMT by fw.grupositel.com.mx (squid/2.5.STABLE*4)

and when i try to open the intrnet options it tells me that
this operation has been cancel doe to specified restrict for this equipment

Moonbat
12-15-2007, 06:18 PM
Ouch, well, if that's not open, I can't think of any proxies that will work.

ignorant
12-15-2007, 06:28 PM
:) i got used to this shit but some times i bring a psp or a laptop an us the wireless to conect to der modem and use the internet but thats only on breaks :)

edit: and i have a good time reading this forum

Moonbat
12-15-2007, 06:38 PM
Ever since mike*5* and I became mods, this forum's gotten better. Well, I guess I shouldn't say better, but, different.:D

ignorant
12-15-2007, 06:45 PM
some times different is good realy good

jode
12-16-2007, 05:35 PM
Welcome Here ignorant :D

ignorant
12-16-2007, 05:43 PM
thanx jode so have you try to do the bomb or do you know how to do any:)

jode
12-16-2007, 06:37 PM
I did not know the bomb :rolleyes: This does not matter

Tell me if I learned the bomb :D

Moonbat
12-16-2007, 07:59 PM
Bombs are sweet, but seeing as how you're Muslim, I don't advise you to learn about them. America will find a reason to lock you up :p

ignorant
12-16-2007, 08:06 PM
hey moonbat i think i found it look for the Popular Mechanics magazine
the sep of 200* edition