PDA

View Full Version : new here

teknicalissue
01-02-2008, 11:45 PM
just saw a couple of "Hi i'm new" threads so i'm just gonna give it a whirl. hey guys im new to the community hope this place satisfies my "eager to learn" self. so enough for the intro, let me ask you guys 2 questions as my first post, where did/do you start with your hacking "career" and what kind of hacking is available out there ( i know its more than plenty but just name a few =) also just for random purposes of killer boredom..i am no where near a hacker at the very least i'm a script kiddie wanting to become something bigger =/ so yea just wanted to get that of my back =P

teknicalissue
01-03-2008, 03:34 PM
is this forum still alive anyways? not many people log in anymore as from what i can see =(

coz
01-03-2008, 07:50 PM
If your not truly into computers/software you will never become a "hacker". The word hacker is really too cliche anymore. Everyone uses it in the wrong context. Most mean cracking. But anyway hacking is very fun and addicting. I could tell my story of what got me into computers but I doubt anyone would like to here it. Everything I've done has been on my own to learn. Buying books and reading tutorials is the best way to really learn. Reading a quick hack/trick to do something like speed up an internet connection is cool that it works but to do it and not know why its being done means you not getting anywhere. All you did was follow instructions for what someone else has accomplished. Anyone can do that. But to go back and read a network+ book or tutorials on network protocols and the Windows registry will not only show why that hack worked but will give you the knowledge to create your own and know whats going on to show other people. And no matter what you learn or think you know you will never know it all. No matter if its a piece of software, a OS, or a programming language. If you think you know everything about Windows you are wrong and giving yourself a road block. One thing I have to say is the best learning tool is a search engine. If you just know how to search correctly you will find everything you need. Programming and knowing protocols will help a lot. I'm not the brightest person and I don't claim to be. I hate learning about things I don't care about like math or geography. But when it comes to computers, hell yeah. Well I'm going to shut up now.

teknicalissue
01-03-2008, 08:25 PM
pretty cool how i agree to almost everything you said, yea i'm the same way, in order to actually become a hacker will ALWAYS require a will to learn and a natural affinity with computers...with out that youll only get as far as probably a leecher munching of off crappy torrents (not saying torrents are crappy..they actually rock =P) nice to meet you coz :cool:

coz
01-03-2008, 08:42 PM
Nice to meet you too. I'm new here myself. I'll try to help out as much as I can with anything.:D :cool:

jode
01-03-2008, 08:49 PM
just saw a couple of "Hi i'm new" threads so i'm just gonna give it a whirl. hey guys im new to the community hope this place satisfies my "eager to learn" self. so enough for the intro, let me ask you guys 2 questions as my first post, where did/do you start with your hacking "career" and what kind of hacking is available out there ( i know its more than plenty but just name a few =) also just for random purposes of killer boredom..i am no where near a hacker at the very least i'm a script kiddie wanting to become something bigger =/ so yea just wanted to get that of my back =P

Welcome here,:) I am not good in hacker (perhaps because I am a girl), but will try to learn more and more ,,,and I agree with the saying coz ,;) You must enter the sites for the education association or buying books

I am if I had more of the answer to your question Will tell you everything
because I am not of you Scrooges in reply :D

teknicalissue
01-03-2008, 08:52 PM
just a thought but lol i have a female friend and well..shes pretty much in the ethical hacker class...shes what got me where i am today lol so being a girl has nothing to do with it ;) how old is this forum anyway? is it new?

jode
01-03-2008, 09:26 PM
Girls not think of hacker but I am just the opposite :cool: may in the future be Hacker who knows?! :D

teknicalissue
01-03-2008, 09:32 PM
take off that who knows, and say you will, and trust me, by scientific/religious/and some cult laws you will become what you desire =P

Moonbat
01-03-2008, 09:34 PM
Sorry I haven't been able to welcome everyone, too many new people :D

Anyways, welcome, hope you stay :)

teknicalissue
01-03-2008, 10:40 PM
i intend to =) i like this forum