PDA

View Full Version : help with Adobe

yodawg
01-03-2008, 09:58 PM
Hi there, I downloaded adobe CS* through a torrent, and am now trying to find some help cracking it. The serials that I have tried on sites have not worked for the most part. If anyone knows the serial activation process what happens is that all the programs are installed...but when I open each program individually it asks for a serial. A little red X is displayed next to the field when the serial is invalid, and a green check mark is displayed when it is valid. Some serials I have entered have given me the green check mark, but when I proceed and try and activate it doesn't work. Many have said I need to do it over the automated activation process online, I have tried that multiple times, and still it does not work. Can anyone help me find a legitimate serial? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

teknicalissue
01-03-2008, 10:02 PM
is this the ****** collection you are talking about? there are alot of packs out there which one did you specificly download an i will be happy to help you =)

Moonbat
01-03-2008, 10:02 PM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CEOL*A5B

I uploaded the cracked .exe and original .exe for PhotoShop CS*. Enjoy :D

yodawg
01-03-2008, 10:13 PM
yes! this is the ****** collection, i'm not exactly sure which pack it is though...it was *5.* GB, and I put it onto four dvd's, I no longer have the original torrent because I rebooted my computer and it was deleted. thanks guys, i wasn't sure whether i would be helped or shunned asking for help with something like this :p

teknicalissue
01-03-2008, 10:14 PM
nah were just here to help, need cracks for the other 8 software? (i believe its 8) i can provide them if youd like =)

yodawg
01-03-2008, 10:17 PM
yes, I would love them. I'm really into video editing, and I'm trying to make a snow***rd teaser this winter..however I don't have the software (or budget) to do it. Thanks for your help...I believe After Effects is the program that I'm really interested in?...anyone know?

teknicalissue
01-03-2008, 10:20 PM
ok ill upload in a sec, just a warning though back up your originals and i beleive that Encore does not work. Ultra and OnLocation aren't included. butt beggars can't be choosers give me a sec to give you what you need

yodawg
01-03-2008, 10:22 PM
awesome, thank you...can you give me an idea of how infected it may be though?

teknicalissue
01-03-2008, 10:23 PM
infected? if you mean by viruses and stuff there arent any lol im not THAT evil =P

yodawg
01-03-2008, 10:26 PM
haha oh alright, FANTASTIC! thanks :)

teknicalissue
01-03-2008, 10:28 PM
not a problem lol ill have the files in *0 minutes according to the upload thing =P

yodawg
01-03-2008, 10:33 PM
so...i also downloaded moonbats file, and tried to open it with bitTorrent, but it says "unable to load cs*.rar invalid torrent file"...anyone know how to help?

teknicalissue
01-03-2008, 10:35 PM
actually you open rar files with a program called winrar..you also extract the photoshop exe and replace the original one with the cracked one, do you know how to do that? here it is
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C*G7YRTT

yodawg
01-03-2008, 10:39 PM
i feel like the biggest dumbass. using the wrong program AHAHA what would i do without you guys? Thanks, however, I do not know how to do that. which files/folders will I be extracting?

teknicalissue
01-03-2008, 10:42 PM
lol i don't know the directory for the adobe files so bear with me for a sec..go to C: then program files (or where ever you installed them) then adobe and tell me 4 files that you see, it should all be the programs you installed you will be extracting all of them or the ones you installed on your system one of the files you may see is the adobe premier and after effects file

yodawg
01-03-2008, 10:54 PM
ehhh...photoshop is really no biggie to me right now, it's a bit of a rabbit trail we're on, and I think that I found a page on how to swap the files like you were saying. thank you for offering your help with it though. I just think it may be a little over my head haha

teknicalissue
01-03-2008, 10:55 PM
lol no problem and infact its easy to swap the file so i know *00% its not over your head lol but ok hope you come back

yodawg
01-03-2008, 10:57 PM
well i looked under that directory you were telling me and all the cs* programs were in there except photoshop. I had cs* installed before i downloaded the file, and I'm not sure if that has something to do with it. I opened WinRar and extracted both the files to separate folders and there was only one file per folder...just the program itself :/

teknicalissue
01-03-2008, 11:04 PM
exactly the one program is the cracked file. you replace the files i gave you with the file you already have in the directory i gave you ^^ after you extract all the files to the directory i gave you, everything will go perfectly smooth

yodawg
01-03-2008, 11:17 PM
okay...so, from the start...am i using your files...or moonbats that he also has uploaded?

teknicalissue
01-03-2008, 11:24 PM
moonbats file is only one and its a crack for photoshop cs* the files i gave you included photoshop cs* so just use mine for the time being it really doesn't matter, the thing that matters is that you will only run the files that you installed on your computer using ****** collection so for example the files i gave you where cracks to all of the ****** collection. so just replace the files and the program shouldn't ask you for a serial

yodawg
01-03-2008, 11:43 PM
oooooh i seee, i get it now. I'm gonna try it then I'll get back at you!

teknicalissue
01-03-2008, 11:46 PM
go for it =)

yodawg
01-03-2008, 11:54 PM
holy shitttt. I tried it with after effects and it worked :) I really cannot thank you enough you don't know how frustrating this has been for me. I realllllyyyyy appreciate it. And I'll definitely come back here for help?

teknicalissue
01-03-2008, 11:55 PM
no problem lol we do the best we can ;)

yodawg
01-04-2008, 01:35 AM
hey...just wondering where i can find the one for premiere pro? anyone have it?

yodawg
01-04-2008, 01:38 AM
oh and also teknical...do you have the password for the photoshop file? it's asking for it in winrar

teknicalissue
01-04-2008, 12:40 PM
premire cs* is provided with my winrar file, and the photoshop cs* youd have to ask moonbat

Moonbat
01-04-2008, 12:47 PM
I never password protected my files :s

teknicalissue
01-04-2008, 01:19 PM
strange...yodawg says you rar is PP..oh well can't check anything right now im at school, try opening you rar moonbat check if its really PP

Moonbat
01-04-2008, 04:21 PM
I'm positive I didn't password protect that file :D

teknicalissue
01-04-2008, 06:36 PM
lol oh well who cares i gave him one for cs* anyway on that whole collection, we should have a crack section on this forum..with a tut, i may be able to provide a tut for that soo if youd like, if we get a crack as a subject i can post it up ^^

yodawg
01-04-2008, 08:12 PM
teknical...i'll have to re-download your file maybe something got misplaced by me. Thanks, you too moonbat ha