View Full Version : horseisle

vicious88
01-20-2008, 11:36 AM
hi
I just have some simple question...

could it be posible to crack into someones account on this web site:
horseisle.com ??

could brute force do the job?

(its only because someone stole my account and I had aqually used real *****s on it)

so my question is is it posible and if it is, do anyone have a idea about what program i should use?

ps: sorry for my english I know it sucks:P

nozf3r4tu
02-06-2008, 08:30 PM
they have a form to contact the administrator there,go and use it.
Also can mail to support@horseisle.com :cool:

Moonbat
02-06-2008, 08:52 PM
Where have you been, noz? It's nice to see you again :D

ANT has gotten a lot better since before. Stick around, even if you only visit once or twice a week.

BTW, what was this supposed to do?

"login=admcp""mem{c.document.write[input{"input"} "searcher="{input}.write. "logs", "history", "forum", "all*"/"

I'm taking a wild guess but I assume it was to force an admin who viewed this page to login to the admin CP and do something. Am I right?

I hope so.

nozf3r4tu
02-06-2008, 09:44 PM
im doing alrigh buddy. Thats something to intrigue people is useless bullshit. What i noticed is you never stopped getting hacking reuqests. Those scams are all over.

Moonbat
02-06-2008, 10:04 PM
Scamming and bot spam is, for the most part, gone. But as long as we are able to be found on Google, we'll be getting hacking requests :p

teknicalissue
02-07-2008, 03:50 AM
"can you teach me how to hack?" come on, haha how many of you have gotten that question before lol i know i have

Moonbat
02-07-2008, 08:19 AM
If I had a penny for every time I've gotten that question, I could actually afford the iPhone