PDA

View Full Version : Mac HD clon....

Sir Grifin
01-22-2008, 09:03 AM
Well, this is the deal, we have a MacG5 server, on the college, and we have * diferent computer labs, one of them have windows vista 50&#*7;, linux Debian Ubuntu 50%, another just windows, and the last just mac. for administration tools we have some image to this O.S, with restrictions keyloggers ant stuff like that just admin tools. well the thing is this....people from another campus bring to us this images to install on the computer but this guy quit his job and we have to clon the HD from the Macs to copy into the other ones, and i dont know about any HD clonner to Mac, for windows we use ghost from norton. but i dont know how to done this job any sugestion?:confused:

Sir Grifin
02-03-2008, 09:25 AM
not anybody uses mac, or just nobody likes me...:confused:

i post this a few days ago.and no one reply not a shut the Fu6k up or, i dont know, or something..

im waiting for some ideas tnx, as well im going to write something here to make this thread up.:D

Sir Grifin
02-08-2008, 09:09 AM
still waiting for something about MAC, anyone, anybody, someone, post something say hello, say i dont know, or Mods. erase this thread please:rolleyes:

Sir Grifin
02-09-2008, 10:19 PM
ok daniel, i could use a dsk utility, an iso image, and things like tha, as i think you know mac works on unix plataform, and if you do some search google it or i dont know as i do you can get..... nothing cause mac its like we say in mexico...elefante blanco....white elephant...menas it has nothing to use it at least in OsX with intel technology, well i hope this info could be usefull...

somelse i see it works..

daniel tnx anyway.:D