PDA

View Full Version : How To Annoy People

coz
01-30-2008, 11:37 AM
Today I had like 45min and was on someones computer, and because they didn't have the internet I decided that I would make a message for them. So next time they start their computer it would pop up. So I created a batch file and it was called "Delete Me!.bat" and it went something like this.

@echo off
msg "Users Name" /Time:* "What's up?"
msg "Users Name" /Time:* "I see your computer is started."
msg "Users Name" /Time:* "Mission today."
msg "Users Name" /Time:* "Delete Everything!!!"

call C:\docume~*\username\desktop\otherbatch.bat

In the other batch file (otherbatch.bat) I think I put...

@echo off
cmd
echo "Deleting Drive C: Contents..."

I'm not sure if thats how I had it or not but it's basic batch stuff. When it ran it created a loop and just kept displaying these pop ups every * seconds. The funny thing is there was nothing in the task list to end, there is no command prompt to exit out of or stop the batch from running. So it continues on and on even if you log off you still get the messages. It pissed me off and I was just messing around. If you were to do this and stick the batches in hidden folder and tell the registry or startup folder to start them it would be hard to find and stop. An average user would have to clue.

I figure many other people have things to post that they have made or done at some point that they could also post here.

Moonbat
01-30-2008, 04:02 PM
I learned this browser JavaScript from mike (for those of you who don't know, I mean mike*5* the moderator).

Type the following into the address bar in the person's browser:

javascript:while(*){alert('YOURMESSAGEHERE')};
It'll display the message as a popup alert endlessly. You must use Task Manager to end the process :D

teknicalissue
02-01-2008, 08:27 PM
hmm.. i can get into batch files..you guys think i should make a killer tut?

Moonbat
02-01-2008, 09:59 PM
Sure, why not? The more information on here the better! :)

plz giv killar tut nao.

tdeath101
02-02-2008, 02:46 AM
very well

*runs to write tut*

Sir Grifin
02-07-2008, 08:54 AM
I learned this browser JavaScript from mike (for those of you who don't know, I mean mike*5* the moderator).

Type the following into the address bar in the person's browser:

javascript:while(*){alert('YOURMESSAGEHERE')};
It'll display the message as a popup alert endlessly. You must use Task Manager to end the process :D

yeah pretty nice, its so anoying, if you can get to IE for someone, its realy anoying, and so not always the task manager works somethimes you need to restart jajajaja, well i try to bring up something usefull to post in this place, i post on somwhere elese but i have not anything interesting to post here, maybe if you guys have something you should like to know i could do some research to post it....:D

coz
02-07-2008, 03:06 PM
Howz about using the system account to do something prankish. I've always had this feeling that the system account could be used for something special but I've never tried to get around a lot of things and test stuff because I have XP Home. I wrote a very good and in depth tutorial on this a while back but I didn't say what you could get around and what kind of pranks you could pull off.

To aid in your research, if you choose to look this up, I'm going to post a link to the tutorial I made and see if you can come up with something if you want. Such as "privilage escalation", getting around permissions, Windows encrypted files, Windows File Protection (WFP), into other users folders if not admin, registry permissions, group policy shit, etc.

http://www.tech-recipes.com/windows_tips*288.html