PDA

View Full Version : An Invision

Rybo5000
02-01-2008, 08:31 PM
I need to hack an invision free ***rd.

And yes, I have searched Google......what i found? THIS SITE

So don't moan "look at google" because google got me here.

So if anyone knows how I can do this, relatively easily, then many thanks.

Or if your feeling bored, do it yourself? PM me and in return expect great gratitude. (s***estion, dnt moan "no, lazy")

teknicalissue
02-01-2008, 08:45 PM
so you expect us to help you hack an invision ***rd by teeling you how to do it in public? haha maybe and email address or aim adress would help some that may wanna help you (not me, its just a thought)

Moonbat
02-01-2008, 09:56 PM
Oreta awai tsubasa
Kimi wa sukoshi
Aosugiru sora ni tsukareta dake sa
Mou dareka no tame ja nakute
Jibun no tame ni waratte ii yo

Pale broken wings,
you're just a little tired
from the sky which is too blue
Don't do it for anyone else
Just smile for yourself
Well, don't worry buddy, I don't like to moan when I tell people to use Google. :D

Simply put, your pale wings (i.e. your fragile mind) is tired. The world has come to a standstill in your mind, as if not moving anymore. The blue sky (the Invisionfree forum) is too much to encompass because the level of difficulty in obtaining the materials necessary for completion of your task is above the normal "measure" so to speak. All I can recommend is for you to 'smile for yourself' because that is the true way to freedom, the happiness of your internal being, whether it be a soul, or an empty pit of darkness.

I could apply the Socratic method to this thread in order to better show thou the error of your ways, but life and liberty both require that I not agitate the masses, for agitation is the road to sin and denial, and ultimately unforgivable death. One must never give up in the continuous fight to educate the masses, yet one must also keep the level of humility and dignity expected of a being in this dimension.

In short, no, I won't help you. Thread remains open to see what others will do.

coz
02-02-2008, 07:58 PM
Um.. I think I second Moonbat. I still have to look some of the words up on dictionary.com but ummm yeah. Deep man.:D

Moonbat
02-02-2008, 09:43 PM
Using big words makes me seem older than I really am. And it impresses English teachers. :)

teknicalissue
02-06-2008, 07:38 PM
and i second that Moonbat. I believe that proper vocabulary is necessary in proper english language, This gives the impression to guests that we our selves are 40 year old men and not teenagers, don't you concur Mr.Moobat?

Moonbat
02-06-2008, 08:16 PM
ya cuz when u rite liek diz ppl tink u r *2 yrs ol. i say nooooo and dey sey O RLY an i say YA RLY.

But yeah, tek's point is good. To the leetspeakers, remember, if all else fails, turn on Firefox's spell checker. :D

teknicalissue
02-07-2008, 03:55 AM
how old are you really moonbat?

and yep thats how life in the internet once...i remember my first social engineering scam..haha people thought i was *2 with a very well known company associated with microsoft =P

haha when i reality i am *6 years old, with nothing to do but learning

Moonbat
02-07-2008, 08:20 AM
I'm {CENSORED BY NSA} years old.

teknicalissue
02-07-2008, 05:09 PM
lol oo i gotcha i gotcha;)