PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!

Savage_A
02-02-2008, 05:11 AM
hi apperently the last few days ive been gettin keylogged and i know scanned my compurter and i found this keylogger called SCkeylogger i try to get rid of it but it each time i do with spybot-seach & destroy it says

ERROR:
Unexpected error in fixing problems
(cannot create file "C/windows/wininit.ini". The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process)

How can i get rid of it? i really want to get rid of it asap as the hacker is getting all my passwords.

gordo
02-02-2008, 07:36 AM
a squared is one of the better scanners for keyloggers, try it here.
http://www.emsisoft.com/en/software/ax/

You could also try running spybot in safe mode.

coz
02-02-2008, 07:51 PM
Something is using that file so you must end the process. If you press Ctrl+Alt+Del and open the Task Manager you can end all the processes you don't need. Csrss.exe, lsass.exe, services.exe, smss.exe, svchost.exe, and winlogon.exe are process you should not end. Once you end a lot of the processes scan your computer again.

This file should not be in use when Windows is loaded. It's similar to a startup script. And the commands inside will execute before Windows loads. Therefor it may be interesting to look inside of it to see whats going on. That will most likely point to a malware file and you can delete the source of the problem.