PDA

View Full Version : Windows *8 Type of Installer

loopers
01-15-2003, 08:39 PM
I am sure everyone have used Norton AntiVirus 200* or 2002 or even Windows *8. Once the CD is inserted into the CD-ROM, let us say we are using Windows *8, there will be a form pop up [autorun] and in this forms if the user click on certain icons, the user will be able to install Windows *8. I know how to design the installer but the obly problems is how can I put certain music in the installer. Let us say I wanted the music to be heard once the forms load into the screen using Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0. Here is the procedure that I am talking about:-

Private Sub Form_Load()

End Sub

What am I suppose to write within this procedure in Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0?

fEš·.·šEr
01-16-2003, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by loopers
I am sure everyone have used Norton AntiVirus 200* or 2002 or even Windows *8. Once the CD is inserted into the CD-ROM, let us say we are using Windows *8, there will be a form pop up [autorun] and in this forms if the user click on certain icons, the user will be able to install Windows *8. I know how to design the installer but the obly problems is how can I put certain music in the installer. Let us say I wanted the music to be heard once the forms load into the screen using Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0. Here is the procedure that I am talking about:-

Private Sub Form_Load()

End Sub

What am I suppose to write within this procedure in Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0?

============================================

Hi,

define your music, avi or any other resource in the resource file.
then get the resource_handle that you seek before processing it.

-----------
fEš·.·šEr