PDA

View Full Version : How to setup anonymous proxy ?

Unregistered
01-15-2003, 09:21 PM
Hi all,
I would like to ask a question concerning to anonymous proxy. I am behind firewall that I can access the Internet only through browsers (IE, Netscape, ...). (I use cable)

My IP is *47.X.X.X that people outside can see me, but we have limited number of ports ....When I set an anonymous proxy in Tools/Internet Options/Connections/LAN settings/use proxy....and I test my anonymity with proxy checker, my real IP is ALWAYS detected.

What should I do in order to hide my IP ?

Thank you in advance.
S.

PS: I am not newbie in setting anonymous proxy but with such network setting restrictions I give up ...

fEš·.·šEr
01-16-2003, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by Unregistered
Hi all,
I would like to ask a question concerning to anonymous proxy. I am behind firewall that I can access the Internet only through browsers (IE, Netscape, ...). (I use cable)

My IP is *47.X.X.X that people outside can see me, but we have limited number of ports ....When I set an anonymous proxy in Tools/Internet Options/Connections/LAN settings/use proxy....and I test my anonymity with proxy checker, my real IP is ALWAYS detected.

What should I do in order to hide my IP ?

Thank you in advance.
S.

PS: I am not newbie in setting anonymous proxy but with such network setting restrictions I give up ...

=============================================

Hi,

You didn't give lot of details, however I assume that you are using MSIE or Netscape to access the web.

*. Have you tried to disabale JAVA & JAVAscripts in Netscape
plus ActiveX in MSIE.

2. Which proxy checker are you using?

*. Are you selecting the setup in MSIE
Tools/Internet/options/Connections/LAN settings/ that corresponds to your cable connection (not some other dialup..)

-----------
fEš·.·šEr

Unregistered
07-08-2004, 02:44 PM
I like using this program. Download it and try this serial

James Lisa
QNBLD-DIQZE-JEKWT-PDOBB-WLLL*

Unregistered
07-10-2004, 10:52 PM
I am in china,I always use proxyhunter to check proxy IP.

If you want to use proxyhunter ,you can go this web site :http://www.cybersyndrome.net/pc.html

this is a japanese site.it can help you .

good luck!