PDA

View Full Version : help needed solution greatly appreciated...

mohawk24
02-21-2008, 08:49 PM
Hi all looking to decrypt this program.....

adenin Intellienterprise version *

company sales rep sold me version 8 insisting that it would process pdf workflows however after sale i have discovered that it will not....

i have spent over $7000 in licensing for this program...70 users..

version * conveniently enough does this with ease....and oddly enough emerged only 2 months after my sale....

they are trying to extort over half the cost of the original version from me to upgrade just for the option that they promised would work in the first place...??? and they will not refund my original purchase..

i need to alter the user limit and the trial period limit... of the new version trial....

program is a intranet suite application web based that uses sql in the background...

license file authentication with multiple lines of text in it....file can be viewed in notepad...

any help would be extremely appreciated....i have searched high and low for solutions for this on the net however came up empty handed....

trial version * can be downloaded from adenin site....

program is server based...resides on my server i have administrative access and full control of all files and folders...

the trial version is fully functional when over limits but displays an error message on every page when using it like this...

even if i could find a solution to remove the error message from the webpages that would be ok....

i can provide more information if needed....

just pm me...

:mad: :mad:

i do have license for version 8