PDA

View Full Version : How to execute the programme

bodhi2016
02-28-2008, 08:11 AM
Suppose i create a programme using file handling in c++ which would delete all .doc file in the computer.Then i want to use it as virus and test it on my own pc .But how to execute the the programme without notifying me.And wil learning Win*2 help in creating virus anyway.
Plzz tell me the procedure in details .
THANKS IN ADVANCE .
for eveybodys information i have an average knowledge of c++ (like file handling ,linked list,oop's,different kinds of sorts binary,bubble etc.)and right now i am trying to learn WIN*2 API programming on my own even i learnt c++ on my own from books nobody taught me.So i want the procedure in details .:o
I know that theres a batch file called autoexec.bat. Does this batch file executes each time i boot my computer .If so cant i place the c++ file about which i just mentioned in the auto autoexec.bat.
PLZZZ DO CORRECT ME IF I GO WRONG ANYWHERE AS FAR THE ********* TERMS ARE CONCERNED

coz
02-28-2008, 06:52 PM
You would have better luck going to a programming site or news group associated with c++. Learning win*2, in my opinion, will help with anything but I can't really say from experience. I know it will tell you a lot about how the operating system works.