PDA

View Full Version : Pervert on msn.

overmydeadbody
03-04-2008, 07:15 AM
seriously, i need to hack someones msn, because im worried my little sister has been talking to a pervert, claiming to be obviously someone he isnt, either to be able to hack his msn or myspace would be perfect, and i wouldnt ask if i wasnt desperate.

Ezekiel
03-04-2008, 02:37 PM
Wait until she leaves the computer. Most people are too complacent to log out or clear cookies, so you would still be logged in. This would give you the opportunity to arrange a meeting with the guy. A ***** kick to the balls should be enough to deter, but I dunno, either balance karma yourself or get the police involved.

gordo
03-04-2008, 05:16 PM
Hey, welcome back Mike, we missed you. ;)
Deadbody,another option is just grab a free keylogger and install it on your comp. There is a link at this site (somewhere, use the search function) with several to choose from.

nozf3r4tu
03-04-2008, 05:48 PM
what good will it be for you hacking is account,he won't stop doing it like a freaking spammer..lol
But......if you are willing to pay somebody,let me know on private or email me.I know somebody that "might" help you out.

nozf*r4tu@**********

Moonbat
03-04-2008, 05:50 PM
loladvertising :)

teknicalissue
03-12-2008, 03:02 AM
hey lol some of us are looking for profit =P, o and monnbat, the forum back at cybernin.net is stable again, feel free to post when ever