PDA

View Full Version : I need help willing to pay $$$...

ihaveaquestion
03-05-2008, 01:14 PM
Hey guys...

I found this forum on google while googling how to crack a license file. I have a program that I use for my business. The company who makes the software is a very small operation. 5 man job...tops! I pay an annual fee for the software and every year they send me a new system.db file. If I don't renew, the software just stops functioning.

I'm sure this is something very easy for one of you and I would be willing to pay $ if it's not that easy. Please feel free to PM me or respond for more details. The software is client management software which is used by financial professionals.

In addition, just to test it... I just changed my computers clock to 0*/05/20*0 and the software brought up a message that says "the date entered exceeds your lease date" This has to be an easy fix... thanks in advance!

Thanks...

gordo
03-05-2008, 05:38 PM
Try setting your clock back. Or try this... http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/run_as_date.html
Or just keep purchasing the software and keep the economy going. :)

coz
03-05-2008, 07:46 PM
Gordo that is one awesome app (RunAsDate). I've bookmarked it. That should work with this program if it works like it says. Most trial programs use the same time apis that that program hooks onto. What a good way to extend trials. Of course buying it would be even better.