PDA

View Full Version : WiFi Connector

AcroMace
03-06-2008, 06:33 PM
Some of you already know about my 7 year old laptop.
Well, I finally format it to get rid of that virus and got Windows 2k installed on it.

Well, I have a wireless card attatched to it to connect to the internet,
but the problem is that I couldn't connect to my wireless internet since it had a password on it.

So I downloaded WiFi Hopper (the trial version), but then I downloaded a crack for it and the time moved from *0 days remaining to trial has ended.
(Ya I'm a noob that fell for that trick... and probably got my computer infected once again)

Is there any other free internet connector that allows you to connect to the internet and type the password in?

gordo
03-07-2008, 06:52 AM
windows won't let you type in the password? I checked out wifi hopper and it does not seem to do anything special.
Try the trial version of Network Magic

AcroMace
03-08-2008, 12:00 AM
Again, I had Windows 2K, so all I need is a simple network connector.
Thanks for the Network Magic thingy, but now I only have seven days of trial.
Isn't there any free ones that you don't have to pay for?
I mean, I used to be able to find cracks off the internet before, now the internet s full of crap instead of the cracks I'm searching for.

gordo
03-08-2008, 06:50 AM
your wireless card should have connection software that came with it, try that.

AcroMace
03-08-2008, 11:26 PM
A special software for my network card? Nope.
I guess the company thought that we would already have a software, or an OS like Windows XP, that would be able to connect to your Router for you.
It did have a drive, so it randomly connects to any un******* network.
Again, my laptop is 7 years old, and I'm guessing this network card is even older.
At least I still have 6 more days of Internet! XD

gordo
03-09-2008, 01:34 PM
Have you updated to SP4? It has the wireless support you need.