PDA

View Full Version : Please help!!!!

Unregistered
02-10-2003, 07:41 PM
Hi all
I have a problem:
With my yahoo-email I can't send any attachments anymore(normal text-email works fine and acount works fine on other machines and I CAN send att. with a gmx account!!??) and since then I get a popup message everytime I open my browser from "jenny saying she is sorry she missed me..."
I have tried adaware,deleted my browser cache have uptodate norton AV,but can't find anything!!!
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thx

Unregistered
02-13-2003, 01:55 PM
In tools/internet-options/security maybe your settings are too high - try setting to medium and see if that works - if they already are medium then I'm not sure why.

Unregistered
02-13-2003, 01:59 PM
Thx for reply, but nope that was one of the first things I did...
(Even had them to low) I think it started when tis darn popup thing started - but as I said I ran adaware and it found nothing...

AirWalk
02-27-2003, 04:00 PM
Update your Virus definition database.Perform a full scan.If it doesn`t work maybe it`s some nasty virus.Don`t know why does that happen.I bet you run winblows.This OS sux more than any.
Shit similar to this happened to me and i installed again winblows.
You see why on the net life is more atractive... when you made something wrong you can re***** and re*****,etc.. but in our real lives you can`t do that..who knows!? maybe we live more lives.maybe Budha is right ;)

CXB
02-28-2003, 06:35 AM
Only one thought - Yahoo Mail requires javascript enabled to use attachments - have you switched it off.

If it's on then it may similar to a problem I once had in Win*8 - I had to reinstall the Java Virtual Machine from Micro$oft site before I could get some progs to work again.

CX

Unregistered
03-05-2003, 05:48 PM
you may want to try a product called spy bot. It finds what adaware misses. Also try an online virus scan like Panda, RAV, or bit defender. Dont use norton online scan