PDA

View Full Version : Best *Remote Install* Spy Softwares?

dr. acula
05-02-2008, 11:32 PM
I've come across a few Remote Installation Spy Softwares but I'm not sure which is best in terms of being undetectable by firewall/anti-virus/internet securities, overall performance, total invisibility (no process in task manager, add/remove programs and folder in Program Files) and MUST be installed via remote (email/word document attachment) and not physically being at the remote PC.

I've narrowed it down to the following 4:

-SniperSpy

-RemoteSpy

-SpyAnywhere

-iSpyNOW

Can someone please recommend the best one out of the above. When it comes to Remote Spy Softwares, I really don't know that much and would appreciate assistance from the community.

Thanks.

gordo
05-03-2008, 06:48 AM
for a keylogger, look at spytector.com

dr. acula
05-03-2008, 11:59 AM
for a keylogger, look at spytector.com

Thanks for the reply. Spytector looks pretty interesting and can be remotely deployable. There are so many damn spy/keyloggers out there, that it's really hard to tell which one work and which ones are just junk.

Have you used Spytector personally?

gordo
05-04-2008, 10:21 AM
Yes I have used it, and it does work. As far as I know, it is the stealthiest keylogger around.

gordo
05-15-2008, 07:04 AM
eblaster with remote install is expensive, about $200 for * license. It also "phones home". The company has access to all the logs.

gordo
05-19-2008, 10:06 PM
You mentioned it "phones home". If this is for personal use should I care that they can monitor the use?

Its up to you, but Spectorsoft sees all. I have an old *.0 version working on one comp. When I changed the name on the computer, they emailed mewithin 24 hours that I would need to purchase another license for the "new" machine.

cleo
08-03-2012, 03:52 AM
ardamax and perfect keylogger are also trusted remote keylogging apps:
http://www.hacking-softwares.com/keylogger-reviews.html