PDA

View Full Version : Need an alarm if a remote agents internet goes down

ustelephone
06-18-2008, 06:30 PM
I have a business with remote salespeople working from home using VoIP. I need some type of software that will ping each agent and alert me if their internet goes down either with an alarm or an email. Please respond or contact me via my live chat at www.eliveagents.com

~~smart~fool~~
06-19-2008, 10:53 PM
basicstate.com

Springbirdoo
06-21-2008, 01:44 PM
&#*2288;&#*2288;Osama Bin Laden, a Canadian, and President Bush were walking down the street when they saw a golden lamp. They rubbed it and a genie came out and said, "I will grant each one a wish that&#82*7;s * together." The Canadian said, "I am a father and my son will be a farmer so I want the soil in Canada to be forever fertile." The genie said the magic words and the wish came true. Osama looked amazed so he wished for a wall around Afghanistan the genie said the magic words and again the wish came true. ..World Of Warcraft gold is WoW gold, President Bush said "Genie, tell me more about this wall," the genie said,&#822*;It&#82*7;s 50 feet thick and 500 feet tall so nothing can get in and nothing can get out." President Bush said,&#822*;Wow! That&#82*7;s a big bridge...Fill it with water!!!

Moonbat
06-21-2008, 04:39 PM
The stupidity of the above post kept me laughing for a good *0 minutes. Thanks :D