PDA

View Full Version : need software

monboy
07-05-2008, 11:22 AM
hi
i looking for undetectable keylogger with crack
i have problem (very painful) and i want to fix it

sorry forums management
i post this request here because virus and tarojan forum is deserted !
thanks

MrByte
07-05-2008, 01:24 PM
We could tolerate posting in the wrong forum, but we can't tolerate requests for cracks. This is the wrong place. Discussing ways to steal commercial software (and that's what you're doing by asking for a crack) is not welcome here. Please consider this to be the last warning.

maniac
07-05-2008, 06:47 PM
hi

You can try something from http://www.all-nettools.com/keylogger-antikeylogger-*2/

Moonbat
07-05-2008, 07:06 PM
hi

sorry forums management
i post this request here because virus and tarojan forum is deserted !
thanks
Just because a certain forum appears to be 'deserted' doesn't mean you can just post in the wrong section.

Anyway, if you managed to find a free undetectable keylogger, cracked or not, it would get detected very quickly. Once a keylogger becomes freely availiable anywhere, it is much more likely to be detected because there will be so many people using it. If it is a keylogger you have to pay for it will be almost *00% guaranteed to stay undetected.

monboy
07-08-2008, 10:49 AM
Sorry 4 my say
i live in country there is mean nothing software's register (~) and we have many cracked software (~ all of the software - so sweet or not i dont no)
anyway i dont mean i want to steal the sftware , you know when i live in country have this situation , dont expection more of that to me.

i thing i should to learn how i create one
so i dont thing that a wrong say

i useing vb.net programing (not to bad) how i can create one ?

which one can help me to create one ?
or give me source book/link/code ?
thanks very much i hope ill be can help some one in this furom 2

gordo
07-08-2008, 12:14 PM
Hi monboy, try a google search. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla%*Aen-US%*Aofficial&hs=2Av&q=vb.net+keylogger+source+code&btnG=Search

good luck