PDA

View Full Version : I need help to send a keylogger!

smileychick1985
08-08-2008, 08:22 PM
Hey!

I'm hoping you can Help, Im a complete novice with things like this. I want to try and get into someones email or know what there sending/receiving! They've conned me out of a lot of *****!!

What is the best way to do this? I have been looking and it seems like a keylogger would then let me get the password?

Ive never sent a keylogger before so any help would be great!!

Thanks!

nozf3r4tu
08-08-2008, 09:15 PM
Look thru the forum,that has been discussed plenty of times,not to be rude.
good luck

Kernel
08-22-2008, 10:08 AM
2.8 is not the newest version but is the only version that works with this login detail.

REMOVED

Download it at

REMOVED

Very noob friendly program you should be able to figure out what to do with it. If not google for tuts on it.

MrByte
08-22-2008, 12:04 PM
2.8 is not the newest version but is the only version that works with this login detail.

Kernel, this is the wrong place for posting links to pirated software and registration codes. I edited your post to remove them. Please don't do that again. Thank you.

mazzss
09-18-2008, 04:10 PM
Kernel i really need your help please pm me
if you can help me

gordo
09-18-2008, 04:44 PM
mazzss, those links were probably removed because they were warez/illegal/or backdoored.

mazzss
09-18-2008, 04:59 PM
i need help with something els its seems his know about it. i saw his free xbox account thread i was hoping to creat a web site smiller to that on but its going to about a online game e.g runescape so that i can trick my mates.

if you can please let me know

gilberto
09-18-2008, 07:18 PM
well thats something different i guess, thats called phishing and its supposed to trick people and make them think they are in the original site where they can "log in" theirs accounts