PDA

View Full Version : Programming Starts

sufferage06
10-20-2008, 10:32 AM
i want to learn how to program things. mainly viruses so i can learn how to counteract them. u know like know how they work and how to dissassemble one. also i want to learn how 2 program a pro rat type program. i dont want to just have a downloadable one, i want to make it. if anybody has any tips on getting started just post them up. you can also tell me how you got started in programming in order to give me some ideas on how i should get started THX!!!

gordo
10-20-2008, 08:21 PM
I don't know anything about programming, but most rats are programmed in delphi or c++. The others here can help you more.

Moonbat
10-20-2008, 10:08 PM
I don't know anything about programming, but most rats are programmed in delphi or c++. The others here can help you more.
Gordo's right, most RATs are coded in C++, seeing as how C++ can deal on very low level terms. Viruses and such can also be coded in assembly language, but for a first-timer, C++ will be easier to learn.

So, get cracking on C++!

http://www.cprogramming.com/

sufferage06
10-21-2008, 10:23 AM
Gordo's right, most RATs are coded in C++, seeing as how C++ can deal on very low level terms. Viruses and such can also be coded in assembly language, but for a first-timer, C++ will be easier to learn.

So, get cracking on C++!

http://www.cprogramming.com/

i was looking at the C++ and i recognized a bunch of algebraic symbols and formulas. is that basically all C++ is? because i understood about half of it, and just realised that i was using some sort of C programming in a computer class i took in *****man year.

Moonbat
10-21-2008, 03:58 PM
i was looking at the C++ and i recognized a bunch of algebraic symbols and formulas. is that basically all C++ is? because i understood about half of it, and just realised that i was using some sort of C programming in a computer class i took in *****man year.
While a lot of operations may deal with algebra-type material, you will have to learn some entirely new concepts of programming. If you are dealing with a RAT, you will have to learn about some networking (sockets, ports, etc.)

I'm sure you will also have to cover memory management (using the new and delete keywords of C++, and also pointers).

sufferage06
10-29-2008, 10:59 AM
ugh... (>_<) this is guna take a while to learn. oo well i really want to do it so itll be worth it