PDA

View Full Version : Myspace Troll-Thrashing Help

MasterExploder
11-22-2008, 11:12 PM
Lately, I have been constantly annoyed by this troll group calling themselves the "mega mafia", They have pretty much destroyed one sonic the hedgehog group I was in, I had made another for those who actually wants to talk about Sonic The Hedgehog, I had the privacy settings and the moderator's approval setting on, but yet, they still managed to troll in my group, and I can't even bann them. I suspect hacking.

Myspace administration is useless, because when one of their accounts get closed, they come back with a new one.

I have been ignoring them for quite awhile, but it is obviously not working. Is there anything I can do to teach these fuckers a lesson?

Ezekiel
12-09-2008, 02:50 PM
When you're fighting against nerds with nothing but free time, you're fighting a losing battle. The absolute worst thing you can do is let them know how frustrated you are -- it's your responses they do it for. Just be apathetic and they'll get bored.

Protoman[M.M]
12-16-2008, 04:55 PM
you will never stop us, we are myspace, and we can talk over here too if we want, no matter where you go, will will find you

Love you always
Protoman of the Mega Mafia :cool:

Moonbat
12-16-2008, 04:59 PM
You're about 20 days late.

EDIT: Protoman, please stop using your school computers to harass and intimidate others online. I'm sure that violates some sort of AUP of your school :)