PDA

View Full Version : Un******* network

c0mrade
12-13-2008, 05:14 AM
hey everybody!!....how can i write a virus that can shutdown all computers in a network by just installing it in a host computer that can spread around the network...this network im talking on is an un******* network...the server is running on windows xp with an antivirus intalled. The clients are also running on win xp..the clients dont have an antivirus..the firewalls are turned off...

gordo
12-13-2008, 06:22 AM
The best way to write a virus is to learn a programming language.
I would also make sure you have a relative or friend ready with cash to bail you out of jail when you get caught. :eek:

c0mrade
12-15-2008, 08:36 AM
In my country i think there no law against virus writing..they only have a law against hacking.....I think VBs is the most easiest programming language to learn...

minaadel1994
12-16-2008, 03:01 PM
hehhehehe VBs isn't a programing language lol its like html and js (java script)
but theres a language called VB (visual basic) lol don't confuse that people could laugh at u (advising)
vbs=visual basic SCRIPT! not programing ...

Take care :)

c0mrade
12-17-2008, 07:01 PM
yeah i forgot ........it is called Visual basic for programming ..

Aayus
06-28-2012, 09:38 AM
it's not fair doing like that. Visual Basic is the best programming language to write virus.

mat1
06-16-2015, 05:31 AM
use VBA *2, to write the virus that can do this shut down function. although I'm not an expert in the step to step process. But I know visual basic does the trick in virus writing.