PDA

View Full Version : i hope to see it

saudi good good
02-20-2009, 10:42 AM
Lots of links nobody cares about.

Moonbat
02-20-2009, 03:59 PM
How long did it take you to get all those links?

Also, please post some real discussion in this thread, or else I will delete it.

soha 2000
02-20-2009, 08:50 PM
thank you saudi

moonbat I did not really understand what you want from him to do

but all of this links are rael discuss hope you have time to watch them

and enjoy

Moonbat
02-20-2009, 09:13 PM
thank you saudi

moonbat I did not really understand what you want from him to do

but all of this links are rael discuss hope you have time to watch them

and enjoy
I just want there to be acutal discussion in this thread. This forum isn't a place to dump links. If I don't see actual discussion (read: not conversion spam) about Islam or the videos about Islam in this thread, this thread will have to be deleted.

soha 2000
02-21-2009, 01:17 AM
I just want there to be acutal discussion in this thread. This forum isn't a place to dump links. If I don't see actual discussion (read: not conversion spam) about Islam or the videos about Islam in this thread, this thread will have to be deleted.

I do not know what to say Do you want me to forcing members to discuss

is this what you want?

dump?
What do you mean by this word ?

Ezekiel
02-21-2009, 09:12 AM
This is spam. Do it again and you'll be banned.

saudi good good
02-21-2009, 11:14 AM
first of all my deer :rolleyes: soha2000 :rolleyes: I am Thankful for your reply

second ..

Ezekiel you said "Lots of links nobody cares about." :eek:

How do you know?? :confused: :confused:

Do you have the ability to know what are they cares about?? ;)

It was stories of people from your community. :cool:

You may be afraid because it might change your Diction.. :o

and as you have the ability to banned me :( , Member and Visitors have the right to see why.. :)

Moonbat
02-21-2009, 11:19 AM
Look, you guys had time to start some real discussion about Islam in this thread. But you didn't. Instead, all you did was put many links about Islam in your post, without contributing with useful discussion. The title of this forum is "General Discussion", not "General Advertising". If you want to post links here, make sure you have some decent discussion to go along with it.

I was willing to be patient and let the links stay, while waiting for decent discussion. But other members here are not so patient. So next time you want to post hundreds of links about Islam, make sure to have a fair amount of discussion.

saudi good good
02-21-2009, 11:42 AM
thank you Moonbat :) for your patient

I hope Ezekiel Learn that :D .

soha 2000
02-21-2009, 12:29 PM
ezikly or whatever your name you don't have the rihgt to wrote this if you do not care about it you have to close ur mouth and let the other see the links

you want real discssion Do you want us to write, I doubt that my boyfriend or my girlfriend is cheeting on me Is this is a discssion for you

i do not think so

if you want to banned him ok as you like this is not the end of the world

Will not be happy between the people hate us of this degree

with all my respect to each member, but this fact you do not want us guys

at the first you close my topic and now you deleted his ok

gordo
02-21-2009, 05:01 PM
I doubt that my boyfriend
or my girlfriend is cheeting on me
You have both?
As staff, Ezekiel does have the right to edit and delete posts.

soha 2000
02-21-2009, 09:35 PM
i do not have a boyfriend coz i am muslim and thank god

Moonbat
02-21-2009, 09:51 PM
I wish I had a better way to spend my Saturdays :(

soha 2000, the "boyfriend/girlfriend" threads we get are horrible discussion, but they are discussion. What this thread had was just a huge list of links. We don't accept that in any form.

We do not hate Islam. We do not hate any religion. Stop acting as if we are opressing you. Stop playing the victim. Just because your links are related to Islam does not mean you can spam them in large quantities in a forum that has nothing to do with religion. You are a Muslim aren't you? You are not doing a good job of representing your religion by doing this.

Ezekiel
02-23-2009, 03:22 AM
ezikly or whatever your name you don't have the rihgt to wrote this if you do not care about it you have to close ur mouth and let the other see the links

Yes I do.

This thread didn't have any writing or point in it, it was just a huge list of video links. The fact that they're about Islam irrelevant -- spam is spam. When you want to make a proper thread, about whatever subject, you can.

It is true that I think most religion is a load of shit (Islam included), but I don't moderate this forum in a biased way.

When you want to make a thread in English with a purpose, feel free to. Otherwise stop loading our forum up with all this crap please. Non-English language discussion can be taken elsewhere.

soha 2000
02-23-2009, 07:27 AM
Yes I do.

This thread didn't have any writing or point in it, it was just a huge list of video links. The fact that they're about Islam irrelevant -- spam is spam. When you want to make a proper thread, about whatever subject, you can.

It is true that I think most religion is a load of shit (Islam included), but I don't moderate this forum in a biased way.

When you want to make a thread in English with a purpose, feel free to. Otherwise stop loading our forum up with all this crap please. Non-English language discussion can be taken elsewhere.

what did you call the islam and other religions?

You now made me angry and allah will charge you and you will go to hell

soooo see you in hell and all the muslims in havean inshaallah

saudi good good
02-23-2009, 03:44 PM
Mr. Ezekiel .. I dont know why you are etremely racist against Islam.. You have your own rights but without ignoring deleting the rights of others. Using very offensive and rude language with visitors and comments reflect your own soul and nature. Even if we are wrong, you dont have any right to insult us in this general discussion .. Insulting the great message of peace , love and good (Islam) is insulting of more than a billion people in the world and (Who are you, Ezekiel (comparing with those great men and women)? excuse me but nothing !! Many friends told me to ignore you and this forum but i prefer to make it clear for you and respecting those gentlemen and ladies who visit this forum not to find what bothers their souls. Racism is not there in this free world any more !! So wake up. MODERATING is a high style of connecting people,opinions and feelings from different areas of this globe But it cannot be in the hands of a RACIST like you.
How don`t you have biased way after all all all this insults. By the way, you dont insult ISLAM, but all the religions in the world and for that you are sooo ignorant that you dont know that "Ezekiel" is a name of a prophet in Islam and Chrisitianity whose name in Arabic is "Thu Al-Kifl" Go to Wikipedia to check it. A name of a great man in the history of Religion is taken by a person who insults religions .. How ironic!!! May the God forgive your parents if they name you such a name or Change it if you make it yourself. That great name cant be taken by someone like you.

MrByte
02-23-2009, 03:58 PM
I kindly ask everyone who has participated in this thread to close this discussion. This site is not the right place for religious disputes. Feel free to talk about software, networking, programming, etc.

Moonbat
02-23-2009, 10:31 PM
I was just about to close this thread after the flames started, and I guess now would be a good time to do so.

Ezekiel
02-25-2009, 03:23 PM
But it cannot be in the hands of a RACIST like you.

I'm not racist. I think most religion is stupid, but religion is not race.

How don`t you have biased way after all all all this insults. By the way, you dont insult ISLAM, but all the religions in the world

In my opinion most religion is delusion. You may be used to living in an oppressed society where you are killed for questioning religion, but I come from a place where free speech exists. My right to express my opinion is just as real as yours.

If I said I believe a massive elephant lives in the centre of the Earth, wouldn't you think I was stupid? Why can't we treat religion the same way we treat scientific theories? It is just a theory after all. I mean, take a schizophrenic who thinks government agencies are plotting against him, do we leave him to his ideas or try to free him from his counter-productive delusions?

I don't mean to sound offensive, but I think religion should be a lot more open to discussion. Admittedly this is the wrong place.

and for that you are sooo ignorant that you dont know that "Ezekiel" is a name of a prophet in Islam and Chrisitianity whose name in Arabic is "Thu Al-Kifl" Go to Wikipedia to check it. A name of a great man in the history of Religion is taken by a person who insults religions .. How ironic!!! May the God forgive your parents if they name you such a name or Change it if you make it yourself. That great name cant be taken by someone like you.

I know this, and chose the name "Ezekiel" on the internet because it's related to my real name.

As for god, well, surely he would care more about solving genocide and starvation in Africa than a dude picking a certain name on the internet, no?

Oh well, thread was closed.