PDA

View Full Version : code help

drumgodmaggott
02-25-2009, 05:15 PM
ok guys heres my issue as many of you know myspace and various other places have taken off project playlist from everyones profiles well i want 2 find a way to maybe write a good code and re-route it so that it wont show the playlist(on will hear the music when going on my page) and link it in a way that if myspace mods are browsing they wont recongnize it as a playlist code from that site so i guess im looking 2 make a code that will mask the player but still give it full functionality ...

anyone got any ideas of where 2 start????

dark.hacker01
02-26-2009, 01:39 AM
iam new in this site and i need your directions.:D

some thing about m...
Basically I am a software engineer and I am working a company as web developer and if someone wants some help in my field if I would b able I will help.

drumgodmaggott
03-10-2009, 06:45 PM
iam new in this site and i need your directions.:D

some thing about m...
Basically I am a software engineer and I am working a company as web developer and if someone wants some help in my field if I would b able I will help.

welcome!

what kind of software do you develope??

Moonbat
03-10-2009, 07:48 PM
Moved to 'Programming' forum.

I don't have enough experience with MySpace, so I can't help you with this, sorry :(

drumgodmaggott
03-10-2009, 08:48 PM
well thanks for replying anyway=].. i really just need some way to disguise the playlist code and make it look like a flash code from somewhere else

drumgodmaggott
04-05-2009, 10:54 PM
i am somewhat familiar with flash i know the basics. i can code it fine but if something goes wrong im not experienced with it enough to figure out whats wrong if. i can make it invisible but i haven't been able to mask the url so that it doesn't show up as a projectn playlist url