PDA

View Full Version : Blocked Website

Bodyshifter
12-28-2009, 02:54 PM
Hi.
Lets just say i was a naughty boy one time and was blocked from a website, tried a few times by changing my ip address, but each time they rumble me :(
I am still in the dark ages in respect of ip address etc, all i have done to obtain a differant address is turn off my router and then restart, i have checked and the address has changed, but i can not fall them :(
How are they doing that?
Thanks in advance guys

gordo
12-28-2009, 03:27 PM
besides changing ip, clear cache cookies etc. Google for ccleaner

Bodyshifter
12-28-2009, 03:42 PM
Thanks but, I have changed ip address by the method i explained previously, and i have used differant mail accounts and i have ** cleaner already, i'm still stumped :(

gordo
12-28-2009, 06:09 PM
If its a small forum 4-5-*0 members, they could be watching out for you.

Bodyshifter
12-28-2009, 06:26 PM
According to their forum fiquares it has a large membership! Would like just to know how they are doing this? Differant emails used to register, differant ip addresses used, as soon as i post on the forum, wham i get blocked :( Not a very good site but now determined to get one over on them :) If possible that is?

gordo
12-29-2009, 06:40 AM
If you are registering ok and nothing happens until you post, it sounds personal to me. My guess is a staff member is looking at new posters, and banning any one the suspect is you. What is the site?

hemina
01-25-2010, 06:03 AM
If you are using IE follow the following steps:

Goto Internet Options>Security and select Restricted Sites Tab from teh group box.

A restricted site window opens. Enter the website you want to block and IE will take care of the rest.

In case you want a better option than IE then i would recommend you Net Nanny or Crawler Parental. Try these softwares. These are worthy softwares.
========================