nagios
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Password Crackers-Are ANY successful?

Quote Originally Posted by 8laster
    poisoning the ARP table does it for you! collects the credentials etc

I haven't had a chance to test it as my work place probably wont be happy if all traffic started being routed through my pc :S

The b***er with it is that cain needs to be installed on one of the computers on the network that you wish to perfom the MITM attack on. Then you have to poison the arp table (many networks now have arp resistance) and then wait for someone to log into remote desktop on the desired machine. arse!
    I'm sure arp poisoning works without having to install the tool on the target machine. If you can install the abel tool on their computer, you may as well just install regular malware to get the password.

yeah, mike*0* is right, you definatly need to install abel onto your target network. the good thing about it is abel will be running completly invisible. and the targets antivirus wont find it by itself. i would say you might as well install echo vnc instead if you are just looking to fool around on the system. it will save you a bit of time and less stress, and its slightly more simple..

Ok I have read all ** pages of this thread,and I have read that cain will,and won't help me. So here's my deal. I need a password to a a website that does not use ssl and this page as well as the account I need access to is logged into daily on my network from a diffrent PC. I have installed Cain on my pc and have the sniffer running,as well as the ARP. I have retreived all of my own passwords that i use,but havent seen any from other users on the network. I see the victums computer in the program when I click the network tab and browse. Is there something I need to do in the program to target the victums PC. Do i need is IP,or Mac address? I am the network admin so If I need this information it wont be a problem to get this information from our router.

Thanks in advance

Request for password

Hi, please help me with passwords for [email]govind*00@hotmail.com[/email] and [email]parvathikankanala@**********[/email].

thanks

naval (navalking2002@yahoo.co.uk)

just curious does anyone know how to crack photobucket passwords. because their are personal pics of me one this one account and i need to see them. here is the link. [url]http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j262/ashleyseabra*2*/[/url] pm or email me at [email]ryrules555@**********[/email] if anyone is able to crack it.

activate the snffer

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerhoff750
    Ok I have read all ** pages of this thread,and I have read that cain will,and won't help me. So here's my deal. I need a password to a a website that does not use ssl and this page as well as the account I need access to is logged into daily on my network from a diffrent PC. I have installed Cain on my pc and have the sniffer running,as well as the ARP. I have retreived all of my own passwords that i use,but havent seen any from other users on the network. I see the victums computer in the program when I click the network tab and browse. Is there something I need to do in the program to target the victums PC. Do i need is IP,or Mac address? I am the network admin so If I need this information it wont be a problem to get this information from our router.

Thanks in advance

activate the sniffer manually and do a dump to get the info you want. cain should already have the mac and IP info.

if that isnt helpful, try a installing a keylogger

can sobody help me? my email was hacked & i need my password back

my email is [email]miguelarist**70@**********..send[/email] info to [email]miguelarist@**********..plz[/email] i need it back

i need help

some one hack my e-mail [email]da-crime.2nd@hotmail.com[/email] and that person is destroying my life and doing many bad thing, I already made another e-mail and i try to let it go but this person is doing many bad thing and i dotn know how to get it back because i for get most of the information and a cause of this my mother got a heart attact and my sister is very sick could you please help me to get it back and stoped this person or tell me how to hack my e-mail back please

and e-mail me a [email]nicaman*@hotmail.com[/email] please i really care about my mother and family please and i apreciate you in advance thank you

Question

wow, i know i for one, am really getting sick of reading stuff like "please hack my friend's sister's cousin twice removed e-mail adress"

jeez people, its not that easy, and even if i had the knowledge to do it why would i risk going to jail for you and your "drunk spring break oops shots that i don't want my mom/dad/sis/school/office to see"

and if there was the slightest chance to do it... what makes u think i'll do it 4 free?

the topic is "Password Crackers-Are ANY successful?"
    stop polluting it with nonsense

now that THAT got off my chest, ...my connection should upgrade to *.5Mbps by *st of November (still not *MB dl but hey, its an improovement)
    so mid*vildan, are you a busy individual after 0*.**.06? cause if you are not and you have a spare hour or two someday, and of course if u want to, you culd guide me into using AccessDiver. I know there are walkthroughs and tutorials out there but it's always better from... the horse's mouth
    oh, and what connection did u say u had? thx

Quote Originally Posted by thrill*r
    wow, i know i for one, am really getting sick of reading stuff like "please hack my friend's sister's cousin twice removed e-mail adress"

jeez people, its not that easy, and even if i had the knowledge to do it why would i risk going to jail for you and your "drunk spring break oops shots that i don't want my mom/dad/sis/school/office to see"

and if there was the slightest chance to do it... what makes u think i'll do it 4 free?

the topic is "Password Crackers-Are ANY successful?"
    stop polluting it with nonsense
    Welcome to this forum, the number one result on google for idiots seeking email/myspace hacking information.

now that THAT got off my chest, ...my connection should upgrade to *.5Mbps by *st of November (still not *MB dl but hey, its an improovement)
    To get *MB download speeds, you would need an 8Mbit connection. There is a difference between the speed ISPs advertise (measures in bits) and the speed your browser tells you when downloading (measured in bytes). Divide the speed your ISP tells you by 8 and you have the speed you'll actually get (because 8 bits = * byte).

Most people will get a 4Mbit/s connection and think "Cool, i'll be downloading content at 4MB/s", but in reality it is this exact difference in measurements (bits/bytes) which works in the ISP's advantage when advertising speeds.

At *.5Mbps, you should get *87KB/s download speeds.

so mid*vildan, are you a busy individual after 0*.**.06? cause if you are not and you have a spare hour or two someday, and of course if u want to, you culd guide me into using AccessDiver. I know there are walkthroughs and tutorials out there but it's always better from... the horse's mouth
    oh, and what connection did u say u had? thx
    I don't think he's reading this any more...
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 10-05-2006 at 11:32 AM.

Mattevelo Guest

Cool Pass crack.

I got a progam 'Pc v*.6 by Cmd'
    Works well.
    Get a huge user list(i got *00k user names from rs2) and as many random words for pass(i got 800k pass's) and as many proxys as you can.then click start. It goes all night,cracks gthe pass on accounts.I've stolen a lvl.*20 with over *00m worth items,and *0m cash.
    works well for me...takes awhile to get account tho.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*

I don't think he's reading this any more...

still around, just ingognito......<br>
    basicly comcast realised i was *sampling* their fine internet service, and promptly disconnected me... i am still online, just on other peoples wifi systems, so i am not online 24/7 anymore....it just depends on how good my pringles can antennea happens to work at that moment....

as for access diver, sure, when i find a super stable connection or decide i am desparate enough to actually want to pay for net service(i am the ultimate cheapskate, if it isnt free, i am paying too much) i will work on making my own tutorial for it....
    Last edited by mid3vildan; 10-06-2006 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattevelo
    I got a progam 'Pc v*.6 by Cmd'
    Works well.
    Get a huge user list(i got *00k user names from rs2) and as many random words for pass(i got 800k pass's) and as many proxys as you can.then click start. It goes all night,cracks gthe pass on accounts.I've stolen a lvl.*20 with over *00m worth items,and *0m cash.
    works well for me...takes awhile to get account tho.

why does this sound too good to be true.........?

what

*00k accounts, and 800k passwords.
    Sorry Mattevelo, but most accounts are protected by only * password

my account name is nfskid0
    my friend's account name is twreeves*
    my password is roams2
    can you plz set this up for me cause it would work on my computer plz plz plz ty

Closed Thread