hobbit monitor
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need Password Recovery Help

Need Password Recovery Help

I need some serious help! My mother died very suddenly a few weeks ago. I need access to her Hotmail account so I can get some information I need for the mortgage company. (I'm not trying to do anything illegal; I just want to find the information on her ****** life insurance and proof that the house is supposed to be passed on to me, and she had that in an online account with the mortgage company. I can't find the piece of paper now, and I want to get into it and change the password in case an unscrupulous relative has come across it.) I know her email address, and the first letter of her password, but that's it.

I have the computer she normally used to log into her Hotmail account (with Windows XP and IE6), and I downloaded "Cain & Abel" to try to retrieve the password from the computer, but I couldn't make much sense from the results and even after reading the help file, I'm still lost. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

try here [url]http://www.nirsoft.net/password_recovery_tools.html[/url]

Well i guess you must try and go for searching her maiden's name or like her school or college name and if you didn't came up onto the conclusion then simply just create a new account.

www.iinteractmarketing.com.au
    Last edited by Steffanchloe; 08-31-2013 at 06:15 AM.

recovery software

Try out these password recovery tools

https://www.rebelmouse.com/PasswordRecoverySoftware/password_recovery_software-*04208778.html
    http://www.scoop.it/u/soltz-paztor

I had the problem with gmail too, I've lost my password and I did not had any login info except for username.
    You will need to know user name, secret question or phone number for recovery.
    However if maybe you know * or 4 person that has been mailed, try to contact support and play on that card.

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by stardustandsun View Post
    I need some serious help! My mother died very suddenly a few weeks ago. I need access to her Hotmail account so I can get some information I need for the mortgage company. (I'm not trying to do anything illegal; I just want to find the information on her ****** life insurance and proof that the house is supposed to be passed on to me, and she had that in an online account with the mortgage company. I can't find the piece of paper now, and I want to get into it and change the password in case an unscrupulous relative has come across it.) I know her email address, and the first letter of her password, but that's it.

I have the computer she normally used to log into her Hotmail account (with Windows XP and IE6), and I downloaded "Cain & Abel" to try to retrieve the password from the computer, but I couldn't make much sense from the results and even after reading the help file, I'm still lost. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
    She might have used an alternative email address as a password recovery method. Thats the fastest way if you know it.

+ Reply to Thread