Hello everyone

Ive been reading alot of postes in here and is a brand new member of this community. My conclussion of all theese questions that people is having all result in the same thing, they want the easy way to the fun, but as all "underground" societies no one wanna reveal any real secrets. Ive been trying endless to get the same kind of answers as anyone else asking the questions in here, and i have now decided to learn the hard way.

Could any kind person in here, point me in some kind of direction of were to start with all this Internets mr. awesome? i study Software engineering at first year, and i would really like my spectrum of knowledge to diverse on the internet aswell.
So what is the first step for being mr. awesome?
I know basic programming, and have basic networking skills. but what books/courses could i take for advanced networking/internet traffic knowledge, since that seems to be the main attribute for these kind of things.

This curiosity have been in me for a long time, but got trickered by an online mate of mine who actually *****ed my exact adress/name down in 20min. only being linked through ventrilo. but of cause everything is "a secret".

All help will be highly appriciated, im the apprentice looking for a ******

Kav.