cacti
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mass Mailing Portal?

Unregistered Guest

Mass Mailing Portal?

Do any one of you know of any portals that allow you to send numerous emails for free i.e. one email to many receivers? I have many cyber friends. If I use established portals like Hotmail, there a limit to the number of recipients at any one particular time. So I have to send the same email many times to a greater number of recipients. There are many progs to be downloaded from the Net like Mass Mailer and so on. However, if there is a portal where you don't have to install a prog, I should prefer that.

Re: Mass Mailing Portal?

Originally posted by Unregistered
    Do any one of you know of any portals that allow you to send numerous emails for free i.e. one email to many receivers? I have many cyber friends. If I use established portals like Hotmail, there a limit to the number of recipients at any one particular time. So I have to send the same email many times to a greater number of recipients. There are many progs to be downloaded from the Net like Mass Mailer and so on. However, if there is a portal where you don't have to install a prog, I should prefer that.
    I'm not aware of such portals, but a standard e-mail client, e.g. Eudora, allows you to enter a hundred addresses into the "**" or "BCC" field. If you have a thousand correspondends, set up a mailing list, for example here: [url]http://www.netatlantic.com/email.html[/url] . That's not terribly expensive.

MrByte

hi,

there is bad news for spammers, a new fedral law.

[url]http://news.com.com/FBI+plans+spammer+smackdown/2*00-*028_*-52*72**.html?tag=nl[/url]

Just see that you don't get into trouble.

Data.

+ Reply to Thread