munin
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Noob Help?

Unregistered Guest

Unhappy Noob Help?

Hiya..
    erm... A few months ago, my computer has been really messed up. It is probably a virus.. hehe x_x
    and theres a problem, whenever i go to "My Computer" thats little flashlight searches for like a minute before opening, and isn't there supposed to be lke some E drive there.. because its not..
    Help would be greatly appreciated.

by the way, i am an xp user.. if you didn't know that already because you people are all skilled at hacking and stuff x_x

Unregistered Guest

Unclean!

Ok, noob, here's what you do: It sounds like you do indeed have a virus, so what you need to do is take your computer, the whole thing, and put it in a lukewarm bath. Just fill up the tub and then add some bleach, cuz that will kill the virus, and then dump your computer in the tub. And make sure it's pl***ed in when you do it, otherwise the virus will hide inside the grivlen port, and then you'll never get it out. Good Luck!

Unregistered Guest

Re: Unclean!

Originally posted by Unregistered
    Ok, noob, here's what you do: It sounds like you do indeed have a virus, so what you need to do is take your computer, the whole thing, and put it in a lukewarm bath. Just fill up the tub and then add some bleach, cuz that will kill the virus, and then dump your computer in the tub. And make sure it's pl***ed in when you do it, otherwise the virus will hide inside the grivlen port, and then you'll never get it out. Good Luck!
    ehe i mean to post that here >_> see i am a noob
    but yah, theres no need for mean sarcasm, im not that retarded.

hi,

try scan your computer with an antivirus utility like Norton Anti virus. Computer tends to become very slow when you have loads of viruses on it.

Data.

+ Reply to Thread