hobbit monitor
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: how

Talking

how can i make virus and what language programming

Otto Guest
    This forum is devoted to protection from viruses, not to virus writing techniques. There are plenty of places on the net which talk about creating vriuses - please post your question there.

Vipera Guest
    What a wide variety of readers has this forum: crackers, hackers, censors, agents, LEA... Losers, winners?

A nice article about virus writers:

[url]http://dailynews.**********/h/zd/200*0724/tc/death_to_virus_writers__*.html[/url]

EVEN THE GOOD GUYS WRITE VIRUSES

hi,

even the fbi and nsa write their viruses and trojans.recently a trojan called d.i.r.t was released.
    all military hackers write viruses.
    Viruses and trojans are such an important part of upholding the law.
    cant it be discussed here on how to write viruses?

Re: EVEN THE GOOD GUYS WRITE VIRUSES

Originally posted by DATA
    hi,

even the fbi and nsa write their viruses and trojans.
    Okay, but who said they're good guys:-)))

recently a trojan called d.i.r.t was released.
    cant it be discussed here on how to write viruses?
    You know, after a week of receiving *0 Mbytes a day of the Sircam-infected attachments, I'm so pissed off that I don't want even to hear about viruses. Hope you understand

NO PROBLEM

hello,

no problem-i understand.i got messed up by the eek(b)virus recently.felt horrible.used a very old virus scanner then.

Well, almost all virus's are written in ASM, not all of them, but a good chunk, you can get your little 'Instal Virus writting utils' out there, but they are gay. When i was into writting virus's, i did it because virus's Computer/Biological really inpressed me, i wanted to know how they worked, and how they spread and stuff, so i begun to write them in Qbasic, hehe, then after awhile moved in C++ and some asm, i never really released them, i just wrote them for the fun of it, tested it out on my other computers, the only time i used em to like hurt people, was if someone hurt me for one of mah Buddys :P

Complx

Unregistered Guest

Wink

re: Data's message -

"even the fbi and nsa write their viruses and trojans.recently a trojan called d.i.r.t was released.
    cant it be discussed here on how to write viruses?"

When we live in a time where the us government intrudes upon our lives in so many aspects and tries to have us believe they are there to protect us; why is it that our government is so quiet and offers no help about a problem such as this? think about it for a second...everyone agrees that the most powerfull are those with data.

who is the good guys????

+ Reply to Thread