cacti
Closed Thread
Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: getting someones IP address

Unregistered Guest
    the program that SyntaX****** wrote

Unregistered Guest

Jason..

666 i think but like how do you know wich is wich out of the three you had?????

Unregistered Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchelle
    OKay then hOw can i get an IP ADDRESS of a PErsOn
    THrO MSN or HOTMAIL ID ?
    IS there anyway to get the IP ????

im facin' some problems with some " SICK" PEOPLE

like now for example if u wanna find the ip address of this
    email id : [email]bint_al*in*8@hotmail.com[/email]

what can be done to get the ip add ????

PLZ HELP ME
    #

As per ur problem described in this forum .plz download [url]http://www.visualroute.com[/url]
    and download email *****er and find out the address of this mail id.but these mails dont have the rgt ip these are fake ones.

mod Guest

Exclamation Whatthe fuck!!!!

No one knows how to access someone's computer using their IP?????????

root Guest

Get a clue!

Quote Originally Posted by mod
    No one knows how to access someone's computer using their IP?????????
    An IP number is the address of a computer on the net, like the street address of their house in the real world. Ports are virtual openings on a computer like the windows on the persons house. Are the ports listening, the windows on the house open, or are they closed?

Get the picture? It's not enough to know the IP of the persons machine. They're going to have to have a port in a state that will permit an incoming connection to be made by something like telnet or an FTP client. If the person has a decent firewall, one that performs Stateful Packet Inspection, it won't accept incoming packets unless the flags indicate it's in respose to an outgoing packet anyway.

Quit hanging out on lame ***rds filled with lusers asking for your password and spend some time reading up on TCP/IP or learning to use Linux.

Unregistered Guest
    How is it possible to know the computers location from the ipaddress?

Please reply [email]zakayos@**********[/email]

Unregistered Guest

Angry please help

I need to hack into my boyfriend's e-mail, he has comcast and i have tried all the passwords i can think of, i am new to this! Please help me!

Sincerely,
    Someone in des. need

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    How is it possible to know the computers location from the ipaddress?

Please reply [email]zakayos@**********[/email]
    Try VisualRoute:

[url]http://www.tamos.com/products/partprod/[/url]

mod Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by root
    An IP number is the address of a computer on the net, like the street address of their house in the real world. Ports are virtual openings on a computer like the windows on the persons house. Are the ports listening, the windows on the house open, or are they closed?

Get the picture? It's not enough to know the IP of the persons machine. They're going to have to have a port in a state that will permit an incoming connection to be made by something like telnet or an FTP client. If the person has a decent firewall, one that performs Stateful Packet Inspection, it won't accept incoming packets unless the flags indicate it's in respose to an outgoing packet anyway.

Quit hanging out on lame ***rds filled with lusers asking for your password and spend some time reading up on TCP/IP or learning to use Linux.

Hey root!!!!! do you have that program root..... (something) i don't know exactly how it's called but i know it's a verry good prog for hacking and floding

Unregistered Guest

Talking

first they click start>run>type command>type netstat your ip address will be there somewhere

Unregistered Guest

Smile

helo i have got lots of peoples ip addresses but i need to no how to connect to them please please help
    Last edited by D.Parker; 06-12-2005 at 06:37 PM.

helo i have got lots of peoples ip addresses but i need to no how to connect to them please please help
    Why do you want to connect to them? Do you want to get the control over their computers or what?

SirHackzAlot Guest

Smile Just wondering....

If i get low level access to a computer how can i open a programs source file
    so i can do some exploiting?

Unregistered Guest

Post Exploitment....

Quote Originally Posted by SirHackzAlot
    If i get low level access to a computer how can i open a programs source file
    so i can do some exploiting?

I can help you with these needs.... contact me at [email]hotmailmemberservices@hotmail.com[/email]
    or
    [email]Defilar@hotmail.com[/email]

I don't really get off posting - so if you want my free tutorial just ask. It has hacking techniques and VB code writing. A hacker can hack systems with tools, a good hacker makes his own tools.

-Defilar

BTW I HATE script kiddies.....

*******Remember******* The information I give you is used for educational purposes ONLY.

To be a hacker you need to think like a hacker. Contrary to popular belief and movies and rumors, most hackers are older men and women, 40-50's, and then we have the famous ScRiPt KiDdIeS.....

Hackers aren't out to destroy systems there out for information, sometimes the thrill of getting somewhere they can't be. I take it upon myself as a personal challenge to do something others can't do. Education is the key, always remember that. Not typing in caps or using special characters. Practice social engineering - is also a form of hacking but without a computer. Breaking into a system, looking around, and getting out undetected is what it's all about. The hackers that you read about... A good hacker is the one you don't know about. One that doesn't get caught.

My carrier is heading toward security because I think up new hacking techniques and learn ways to stop them. From the little to the big things, this is were it begins.

Unregistered Guest
    I can help you with these needs.... contact me at [email]hotmailmemberservices@hotmail.com[/email]
    or
    [email]Defilar@hotmail.com[/email]

I don't really get off posting - so if you want my free tutorial just ask. It has hacking techniques and VB code writing. A hacker can hack systems with tools, a good hacker makes his own tools.

-Defilar

BTW I HATE script kiddies.....

*******Remember******* The information I give you is used for educational purposes ONLY.

To be a hacker you need to think like a hacker. Contrary to popular belief and movies and rumors, most hackers are older men and women, 40-50's, and then we have the famous ScRiPt KiDdIeS.....

Hackers aren't out to destroy systems there out for information, sometimes the thrill of getting somewhere they can't be. I take it upon myself as a personal challenge to do something others can't do. Education is the key, always remember that. Not typing in caps or using special characters. Practice social engineering - is also a form of hacking but without a computer. Breaking into a system, looking around, and getting out undetected is what it's all about. The hackers that you read about... A good hacker is the one you don't know about. One that doesn't get caught.

My carrier is heading toward security because I think up new hacking techniques and learn ways to stop them. From the little to the big things, this is were it begins.

*never claimed to be an English Major... so ignore my spellllling mistackes...

Closed Thread