monitoring
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: getting someones IP address

Hybrid View

Unregistered Guest

getting someones IP address

hi to all,

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how people manage to get your IP address while in a chat room as i have no idea how it's done.

thanx steve

P.S great site

EDIT BY MOONBAT

Seeing as how this particular thread gets a lot of attention from Google's searcher, I thought I'd advertise a little something here. Mods, feel free to advertise in this post as well.

[URL="http://*****************/watch?v=gBpEovy_7zc"]Fight Disney[/URL]
    [URL="http://*****************/watch?v=gBpEovy_7zc"]http://*****************/watch?v=gBpEovy_7zc[/URL]
    Two links given for more emphasis.
    Last edited by Moonbat; 11-02-2007 at 05:47 PM.

Unregistered Guest

possible answer

The only way that I can think of for someoen doing that would be to have an IP sniffer. It works like a password sniffer but for IP's. In case you dont know what that is, a password sniffer allows someone to view passwords on someones computer when a connection is made between 2 computers.

please , help me

how can i check out if my friend has a hotmail account or if he dont have one ???

please send me the answer 2 : [email]Seemo_*2@hotmail.com[/email]

i want the answer as soon as u can get it

Unregistered Guest

Talking

thanx for the reply man

Unregistered Guest
    whatz crackin

there are many ways to ***** ones ip addy there is software to do it there is also scanners\sniffers but i use the command prompt to get them myself it is not hard to figure out if u have a hour and the will to learn u could do it as well truely it should not amaze you when someone has your ip addy because most dont have any idea what to do with it once they have it have a nice day and keep your ports pulled shut

« &#*40;**;*;t&#**0*;Ö$T&#***;þ*2;èLéš »

LEXI Guest

someone left a vulgar post on my website, and i have theyre ip adress, but i would like to know how to locate where the person lives exactly, can anyone help?

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LEXI
    someone left a vulgar post on my website, and i have theyre ip adress, but i would like to know how to locate where the person lives exactly, can anyone help?
    Dnsstuff.com

enter the IP into the whois

for a good GUI style register at visualware.com and use the demo

Unregistered Guest

alternicks

Hi! Im sorry but i dont have the time to read all the previous posts. So, how can i know(simple and step-by-step) the IP addressess of different posters from a certain forum so i can compare them and let me know if they are the same person (or using alternicks). Coz they are flooding messages on a certain topic and I suspect they are the same person. Thanks in advance.

Unregistered Guest

yahoo messenger

Dudes... can i get a link to a tool similar to the builtin in KDE's GAIM so i can find out a yahoo messenger user's ip? (e.g. i'm chatting to fool* (username) and i want to see his ip...) is there any tool for this stuff?

Unregistered Guest

Angry please help

I need to hack into my boyfriend's e-mail, he has comcast and i have tried all the passwords i can think of, i am new to this! Please help me!

Sincerely,
    Someone in des. need

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    I need to hack into my boyfriend's e-mail, he has comcast and i have tried all the passwords i can think of, i am new to this! Please help me!

Sincerely,
    Someone in des. need

Ok, first question, are you on a LAN with your boyfriend? If yes, then that makes it alot easier. What you need to do is get him to sign into his account and access his e-mail on the LAN. While he dose that, you will be running a great program called Cain and Abel [URL]http://www.oxid.it/cain.html[/URL] This program will capture and log any and all passwords that are transmitted on a network. I use a wireless network and it works well, as for wired networks, I am unsure of weither or not this will work, but I assume so. When he logs in, he will send the data to the server and you will intercept it on its path.

If you are not on a LAN with him, then put a keylogger on your computer and get him to check his e-mail on your PC. The logger will record the keys and there you go.

You could also do what Canadian Spys did during the cold war, just watch as he typed the password in and record a few keys. Don't try to remember them all, just a few and then next time a few more and before you know you will have the entire password, unless his password is a paragraph long.

getting past things

ok I have done all that you guys have said with the natstat -an and -a and -n and I get IP addresses for google comcast and such. Now when I run them through a IP locator program such as VIPT it will take me to the google head quarters or something like that. For example I got this IP address

angelina:7*7* c-24-*4-2**-54.hdsd*.nh.comcast.net:64054

angelina is the name of my computer. Above that was this IP address

67.*70.**.**6

Now when I put this in it sends me to the comcast business office. Now I am wondering how I get past that so that I can get to the persons computer? I dont know what ports are and all that yet my computer just says TCP and ICP. So if someone also knew how to tell me what ports are and which one is MSN beacuse that is the chat of the person I am trying to find there IP then that would also be helpful. Thank you for putting up with a newbie in the world of IP addresses. Forrest

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LEXI
    I can help you out on that, contact me on AIM screen name is iceofdoom*2*4*2*

Unregistered Guest

Find IP

Can someone please find the IP adress of these 2 email adresses :
    [email]little_killer_jewbali@hotmail.com[/email]
    [email]loverboy_thug@hotmail.com[/email]
    and send the ip adresses to
    [email]lendub@**********[/email]
    thnQ very much

Unhappy i need some help please

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    whatz crackin

there are many ways to ***** ones ip addy there is software to do it there is also scanners\sniffers but i use the command prompt to get them myself it is not hard to figure out if u have a hour and the will to learn u could do it as well truely it should not amaze you when someone has your ip addy because most dont have any idea what to do with it once they have it have a nice day and keep your ports pulled shut

« &#*40;**;*;t&#**0*;Ö$T&#***;þ*2;èLéš »
    Hi I just registerd to this form so i am new to this.Anyway i was looking around for an ip tracer and found one on the net.but i havent used it yet.but if your willing to teach me how to do it through my command prompt i would be very greatful.i know my way around computers alittle but i follow instructions very well.the program i downloaded is called packet tracer.if you know of it could you tell me if its worth using.i looked around to other sites to find some kind of softwear but i dont know what i need .the reason i m looking for your help is because some people i chat with are lying about where they are from and i have to weed out the ones i trust and the ones i dont.I dont know if this makes since or not.but like i said if your willing to show me im willing to learn.I should know more about opening and closing ports but i havent a clue about doing that to.Im trying to learn from sites but they dont explain things very well.if you dont want to help me thats cool to.but incase you do you can reach me at [email]winstongrundy@hotmail.com[/email].i use msn and yahoo messenger .you can leave me a message in here to.i hope you can help me.yours truely stealth*60.

Closed Thread