monitor file activity
Closed Thread
Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: getting someones IP address

I would like to know too.

Hi there

Give me some more information on your findings.

nkokhi

Unregistered Guest

I cant take it

I need some basic info on how to get an ip and then search for someones address (home) from the information found. Why wife has a stalker and I am going to put a stop to it.

Thumbs up

Your wife has a stalker... Sorry to hear that. This is my best solution for you and please comment back~

*NOTE- Do not threaten the guy... let him stalk you for a while so you can gather info

First, do you have a record of his IP's that he has emailed you from? If not send the guy to this page i made: [url]http://www.boninroad.com/funny2.php?friend=YOUREMAILADDRESS@WHATEVER.COM[/url]

**of course replace the words YOUREMAILADDRESS w/ your own email address

Second, once you recieve this IP address go to [url]http://www.whois.net/[/url] and search the IP you recieve. It will either be a proxy server that he is connected through or his IP that his ISP gave him. If it is the IP that his ISP gave him you need to record the EXACT time and date of every occurance that you recieve his IP and records of his stalking activity. Save conversations and screen shots...

When you query his IP in the [url]http://www.whois.net/[/url] database it will give you phone numbers and email addresses that you can report the abuse. I would recommend speaking w/ a real person. Its too easy to hit DELETE on an email.

The ISP can look back in their logs and see what internet account was given a certain IP at a specific time. Again, that is if this stalker is NOT using a proxy server. Once they connect their logs w/ the IP they will know his address (Home), Name, etc...

You can also go here to get a relative location of the stalker (If hes not behind a proxy): [url]http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm?GetLocation[/url]

If he is behind a proxy then i would recommend changing screen names (you can import your buddy list back) Stop all contact w/ the person through email and chat.

Personally I would give him my home address... Invite him over for dinner... and let my girlfriend beat his ass~ Thats just me, im crazy like that~

I Hope i've helped you or least helped you understand your options
    Last edited by SyntaXmasteR; 05-27-2005 at 05:55 PM.
    [url=http://www.syntax******.info/tools/services.php]Speed Up Windows XP[/url]
    [url=http://www.syntax******.info/tools/ip.php]Get An Ip Address[/url]
    [url=http://www.syntax******.info/tools/base_converter.php]Base Converter[/url]
    --------------------------------
    [URL=http://www.boninroad.com/syntax******/]Old Site[/URL]
    [URL=http://www.syntax******.info]Comming Soon[/URL]

comp prank

i'm trying to pull a computer prank on my friend. i have his ip address. i'm really not all that good on computers, so i need something basic. if i get directions that are explained good i could figure it out. i just want to screw with his system a little bit such as a force shutdown, settings, ping, etc. i'm going to load vnc to his system the next time i go to his house. i'll have fun with that. but i need more ideas. you can email me at [email]kylebarrett2*@hotmail.com[/email] come on syntax****** i know you got a good trick up your sleeve. drop me an email. thanks. just nothing that will do permanent damage.

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    I need some basic info on how to get an ip and then search for someones address (home) from the information found. Why wife has a stalker and I am going to put a stop to it.
    You can visit [url]www.whatismyipaddress.com[/url] as there have been good information there in the past on IP address related issues.

hey

hi check my personal website: [url]www.freewebs.com/killer0*[/url]
    send ur ip address if u wanna hack msn!!!!!!!!!!!
    hansley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by hnp03; 05-27-2005 at 12:40 PM.

Unregistered Guest

Smile how to hack?

hi guys,

plz tell me how to hack the computers plz give me sum information on the given address,

[email]ajya54*06**@yahoo.co.in[/email]

PLZZZZZZZZZZZ

Talking lol okie

hi guys,

plz tell me how to hack the computers plz give me sum information on the given address,

[email]ajya54*06**@yahoo.co.in[/email]

PLZZZZZZZZZZZ
    lmao so you wanna hack computer eh? .. okie first go here

ww.joeybomber.bravehost.com/hell/index.htm
    ^ ^_^ all u need u asshole

Unregistered Guest
    you kids are fucking nubs.

$remote_ip = getenv("REMOTE_ADDR");

boom upload it with a disguised url they click it add something funny like
    "bitch i got your ip" boom it's over ... " gg no re "

Unregistered Guest
    and if you don't know php DON'T RUN AROUND SAYING PLZ GIVE ME A WAY TO GET IPS CAUSE YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY NUB.
    lol trying to netstat while in a direct connection is the nubbest way to do it any real kid knows that...

Unregistered Guest

Question Can u help

Can someone tell how to find ip address of the sender in following link

[url]http://www.espoo.fi/xsl_viestit_puu.asp?path=*;24*2;585;*67**;47288;77455;77464;784*4;78504[/url]

Person is using nickname: Lautakunnan pj on parakkifani...,

If wondering about language its finnish

Unregistered Guest
    What a bunch of fucking morons. "This person said X,Y,Z to me in TeEnChAt and now i want to get even with them please help me get their IP so i can hack them... blah blah blah."

For starters.. most of you are wrong. Its virtually impossible to get someone's IP address in chat without a little bit of social engineering. The majority of chats out there dont work on a peer to peer system. For the idiots out there that means that you dont get connected directly to their computer in a private conversation window.

This means that your little theories about netstat wont work. For example on MSN you chat through a number of Microsofts messenger servers which means that you will get one of MS's IP addresses not the person you are chatting to unless you establish a file transfer with them because then that is direct.

If you want to get someone's IP address on a chatroom its really simple. Just be creative. If its a guy show him the link to [url]Http://somesite/pictues/hotchick.jpg[/url] and tell him that's you. Offer him your email address, get chatting on Messenger or whatever then send another photo on MSN and boom youve got your direct client-client connection.

The only people who have been even remotely close to the mark so far are those referring to users on IRC, but even that isnt fullproof since most people mask their hosts by vhost services offered by IRC networks to stop script kiddies who like to fuck around with winnuke and the like from packeting you off the network.

What are you going to do with the IP once you get it anyway?

DrX

Unregistered Guest
    Originally posted by Unregistered
    Generally speaking, its hard to get someones IP address from a chatroom. You can 'whois' a user in IRC chat but the host name or IP address you will get is that of their ISP.

To get someones IP you need to have a direct connection from your computer to theirs. When you have a connection established (example: sending a song or image file to someone else) open your MS-DOS window and type netstat -a or netstat -n
    This will list all current connections, their host names and IP addresses. Happy hunting.

that is wierd , i get the beggining part but wat part is when u have to open ur MS-DOS window, how can i open it and wat is it?

Unregistered Guest
    Originally posted by Unregistered
    that is wierd , i get the beggining part but wat part is when u have to open ur MS-DOS window, how can i open it and wat is it?
    Click Start->Run, type "cmd" without quotes, and click OK. Now you're at the DOS window. Type "netstat -an" without quotes. Now if you've sent them a pix, or they've sent you one, or have made a connection to thier machine anyway, you'll see the remote IP numbers and ports of all active connections to your machine. Depending on if you've got your browser open to website, etc you may see more than one listed.

Now, just what do you plan on doing since you couldn't even get this far by yourself? My advise would be to get a life.

Unregistered Guest
    o.k. simple question ?? got kid problems - don't want them to go on msn chat or even msn at all ! don't have a router - don't have a firewall.. win xp sp2.. how can i block them ?

Closed Thread