monit
Closed Thread
Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: getting someones IP address

Unregistered Guest
    Originally Posted by Unregistered
    I have written a fun little windows batch script... All you have to know is the ISP of your friend, the State they live in, and either one shared folder on their computer, their computers name, or their printers name.

Not only can you find their computer but you can also drop them a little note on their desktop and freak them out~

If anyone would like the program leave your email here -

That sounds like a pretty little program here's my e-mail if you could send me it. [email]TBevand@**********[/email]

Thanks a lot

TBevand
    yea plaz send to [email]Perfectdark@total-code.com[/email]

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up omg that effin rocks

me too
    i want that batch script

[email]dcbl_nja@**********[/email]

NotAHacker Guest

Arrow What?

Just curious about a few things... you all keep asking about finding IP addresses. What do you actually plan on doing once you get an IP address? Having someone's IP address is not anything special. You can't just get an IP address and expect to log onto their machine and cause mayhem. It seems like none of you know anything about "hacking" as you keep calling it. If IP addresses were so important/secretive, they wouldn't be present in almost every packet your computer sends out over the web. The most an IP address will tell you is the physical location of a machine... possibly (considering routers).

Note to the n00b: "Hacking" isn't as easy as you may think. Nor is it as anonymous and sneaky as you may think. You may want to reconsider your intentions here before you start something that you won't be able to finish. You'll just waste a lot of your own time as well as other people's time.

Red face

que pasa?
    Yo no se escribir en inglesero tengo problemas con un maldito hacker. necesito que me ayudes. Ha! y que me invites a tu casa para tomarnos unas chelas. [email]langedelamorte@hotmail.com[/email]

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    I need to hack into my boyfriend's e-mail, he has comcast and i have tried all the passwords i can think of, i am new to this! Please help me!

Sincerely,
    Someone in des. need

Ok, first question, are you on a LAN with your boyfriend? If yes, then that makes it alot easier. What you need to do is get him to sign into his account and access his e-mail on the LAN. While he dose that, you will be running a great program called Cain and Abel [URL]http://www.oxid.it/cain.html[/URL] This program will capture and log any and all passwords that are transmitted on a network. I use a wireless network and it works well, as for wired networks, I am unsure of weither or not this will work, but I assume so. When he logs in, he will send the data to the server and you will intercept it on its path.

If you are not on a LAN with him, then put a keylogger on your computer and get him to check his e-mail on your PC. The logger will record the keys and there you go.

You could also do what Canadian Spys did during the cold war, just watch as he typed the password in and record a few keys. Don't try to remember them all, just a few and then next time a few more and before you know you will have the entire password, unless his password is a paragraph long.

This might be possible. With e-mail, it can be traced very easily. Save the fourm where the user has submitted and open it so that you can see the html code. From there, you should look for a line that says something like *28.64.2*2.*2.64:80 -> *8*.*2*.82.*2:80 and htnat should give you the ip address. His shopuld be the first and the server's should be the second address. From there, use a good Whosis program and trace the ip address to a city, country and an isp. Get evidence against the guy and report it to the isp.

Unregistered Guest

Arrow send

syntax ****** send me the dealy batch file thing

I have written a fun little windows batch script... All you have to know is the ISP of your friend, the State they live in, and either one shared folder on their computer, their computers name, or their printers name.

[email]nebulatorface@**********[/email]

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LEXI
    someone left a vulgar post on my website, and i have theyre ip adress, but i would like to know how to locate where the person lives exactly, can anyone help?
    I can help you out on that, contact me on AIM screen name is iceofdoom*2*4*2*

Unregistered Guest

Find IP

Can someone please find the IP adress of these 2 email adresses :
    [email]little_killer_jewbali@hotmail.com[/email]
    [email]loverboy_thug@hotmail.com[/email]
    and send the ip adresses to
    [email]lendub@**********[/email]
    thnQ very much

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up the netstat -a really works lol

yay!! lol, yea im happy now

stupid n00b Guest

Angry Sfaksfjdklj

i downloaded a ip scanner and some other progs. but it wants me to enter a range for ips to scan it says it can only do *.*.*.* to 255.255.255.255
    and so i did it and it comes up blank no ips there
    wat do i do?

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    DISREGUARD MY LAST POSTING
    Sorry i believe the script has been removed.

Basically create a webpage that has a simple php script that logs ip adresses. There doesnt have to be anything else on the webpage, but would be wise if you want to trick the person into clicking the link again.
    ------------------------------

The netstat -a is outdated with many chat programs but not P2P software. I Believe AIM and Yahoo now use their own servers as the middle man when direcly connecting two users so no more cracking your friends computer... darn

Alternative of how to get an IP

Not only can you find their computer but you can also drop them a little note on their desktop and freak them out~

If anyone would like the program leave your email here -

~SyntaX******

dude if u can plz send to me ill really enjoy this [email]kingwillyii@**********[/email] cheers

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up Hi...i was wondering

how can you...like send information thru Command prompt do that person ip address or finding out any information thru his ip address is der any cool other information to kno about....

mememememe Guest
    how do u ping a computer

Unregistered Guest

I need computer help!!!!!!!!

im playing this game runescape but the problem is that i have to download java. When java is installing it says ERROR and something about a system cashe i really dont know whats going on, can anyone help. ill really appreciate it.

Closed Thread