file access auditing
Closed Thread
Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: getting someones IP address

Anonymous Guest

Esoteric

If you use Hotmail, you can get a detailed message and check where it says X-Originated-IP, do a tracert of the IP that shows up, because sometimes X-Originated-IP is passed up as a Hotmail node, other time it's their IP, but you ahd to do this quickly, as most IPs are dynamic and you don't know how long they will spend online.

Unregistered Guest
    The simple ping command is to open up a Command Prompt and type ping IP address. There are also some great tools our there for getting details, such as Nmap.

▓■■☼~~*~~☼■ Guest

/\/*75747 *5 B|_|ll5h*7

OMG!! im getting so pissed off from noobs sayin "o use netstat -n cuz ther ip will show up when u direct connec through aim" that dosent work!!
    yes youll get an ip address but it will be an ip from their ISP's server so you would have to have a prog. like magic net trace and trace the ip through the server to ther computer but even if u did that it would come up with like 50 ips and you would have to ping everyone one to find out if its a comp. and not some server our webpage... jezzum freakin crow ya nubs!!!!

if u really have ur heart set on using command prompt to hack someone i s***est learning to use nbtstat aka netBIOS

wanawana Guest

simple:+-+_) 8ut

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchelle
    OKay then hOw can i get an IP ADDRESS of a PErsOn
    THrO MSN or HOTMAIL ID ?
    IS there anyway to get the IP ????

im facin' some problems with some " SICK" PEOPLE

like now for example if u wanna find the ip address of this
    email id : [email]bint_al*in*8@hotmail.com[/email]

what can be done to get the ip add ????

PLZ HELP ME

send them a message with a url on a server you can check it's log file...

check the log file for that url

you've got the IP.

Unregistered Guest

please :(

someone please help, I'm really uaksdjf someone on this website is pretending to be someone they aren't and it's really annoying me. I have a feeling they are getting their pictures from MY website so it sucks! They more than likely have an account there so I'm needing some help. I read through a few of these and didn't get it, but can someone help me with getting someones IP ADDRESS! Like if you were using livejournal.com and they commented you, how would you get it? Or if you were in a message***rd like this place, how do you get those ip's? I really want to find out who this person is, because they are pretending to be a good friend of mine, and it's really creeping me out.

PLEASE send an email to [email]aj_not_jade@homtail.com[/email]

wat the concl, there will be ip only u cant know who is he/she, thats all, now stop all this floting, IP can tell only the country info, nothing more, just stop dreaming

Unregistered Guest

Incredible!

Make *****

You get paid for getting others to subscribe...FREE with us.
    You also Earn $*0 just for signing up...FREE with us. If you subscribe, $*0 is automatically ******ed into your account as your "Signing Up Bonus" which you can view once you login.

Making more ***** at resource-a-day.net is easy! All you have to do is sponsor as many people to subscribe... FREE with us.

For each person you signed-up as a subscriber you earn US$0.40 and
    for each person sponsored by the one you signed-up, you also earn
    US$0.20 each! In addition, you also Earn US$0.05 per member of your
    *rd level and another $0.0* per member of your 4th level.

This system is 4 levels deep and each level has unlimited width.

Click here: [url]http://www.resource-a-day.net/member/index*.cgi?luizc2*[/url]

Mr. Me Guest

Cool What the Fuck

Just for the hell of it I tried running the same script. One started to work, and then crapped out. The other I got the same error message as the dude a feww messages back. I can read and write various types of script. You said to tweak it, it looks like it is different parts of script that was just thrown together, just doesn't work. I am going to have to agree with the potty mouth dude. You don't exactly know what you are doing man.

Unregistered Guest

Myspace passwords

Some jerks on Myspace are photoshopping nudes of girls , they did it to one of my friends and she was pretty upset. I was wondering if anyone can tell me how to use that program Cain & Abel to get the guys password, or if that's possible even? thanks

Username Guest

Exclamation Title

yeah so it seems pretty much everyone here knows how to script
    well all the KOOL people do
    and if you do email me [email]nebulatorface@**********[/email]
    i 2 am a scripter and im gona start like a scripting website/"association" or wat have you need some kool ppl that are good at scripting like HARDCORE AWESOME!!!

[email]nebulatorface@**********[/email]

Unregistered Guest

IM and Yahoo Games

Is it possible for someone u r chatting live with in Yahoo IM to see your IP address (using eg DOS netstat -an command) ? Or for this to happen should one send a file, image, or open a WebCAM ? Similarly, while playing games in Yahoo rooms is it possible to detect someones IP while chatting during the game ? I tried /whois (nick) command there but it does not work. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs down

no they cant see ur ip while connected but if u send a large file and you netstat -an it will show their ip address

Unregistered Guest
    it can be like this before yahoo had an option like peer to peer chat . that time netstat cmd was useful now i think they removed their service and connection comes thro their server. so it is not possible to find ip of user. but in file transfers u can find

Unregistered Guest

syntax******

hey syntax ****** can you send me that program you were talkin bout in post #* in page 6??? [email]krisofbeyondreality@**********[/email]

Unregistered Guest
    I have an email address, how do i get its ip address!!

NICKO~

Closed Thread