hobbit monitor
Closed Thread
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: getting someones IP address

I have a Dream !

You know what guys, your inspiring me to bring("hack") down myspace.com
    i hate that site... am i the only one? wait is that even possible ???

i just noticed im talking to my self...

Quote Originally Posted by K-oz U.K.
    You know what guys, your inspiring me to bring("hack") down myspace.com
    i hate that site... am i the only one? wait is that even possible ???
    The term "hack" is too general, but apart from finding a vulnerability in the scripts/software running on their servers, the only way to bring down myspace would be through a mass DDoS attack. Considering that myspace is probably hosted on a *very* fast connection (something like 200mbit/s), and most home broadband connections can generate around 200-400kbit/s upstream (assuming they are on 5*2kbit/s to *mbit/s connections), it would take an army of over *000 infected computers to hit their servers hard.

If you are interested in taking this action, then start a botnet/rent one from the good people of forum.zone-h.org, ryan***8.org, or other places that botnet controllers frequently visit. Then the police discover the botnet, trace it back to you, and send you to prison. Is it really worth it? As we are talking about myspace, I say yes, yes it is.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

very interesting.....so its possible. wow id love to bring it down but yeah the police scare me.

Quote Originally Posted by K-oz U.K.
    very interesting.....so its possible. wow id love to bring it down but yeah the police scare me.
    Yeah, it's possible if you spend a long time spamming out an IRC bot, but if not done correctly (packing the malware to avoid plain text strings to be seen, making the bot use encryption in it's communications, hosting on a private irc server, etc), then it is very easy for even amateur computer users to ***** it back to you. Some people even purposefully download malware just to trace and steal botnets (or report to police). And may I remind you that to take down a site like myspace you need thousands of infected computers attacking them, probably a lot over my initial estimate. This takes either a lot of time, or some ***7 spreading methods to accomplish.

Quote Originally Posted by mike*0*
    Yeah, it's possible if you spend a long time spamming out an IRC bot, but if not done correctly (packing the malware to avoid plain text strings to be seen, making the bot use encryption in it's communications, hosting on a private irc server, etc), then it is very easy for even amateur computer users to ***** it back to you. Some people even purposefully download malware just to trace and steal botnets (or report to police). And may I remind you that to take down a site like myspace you need thousands of infected computers attacking them, probably a lot over my initial estimate. This takes either a lot of time, or some ***7 spreading methods to accomplish.
    yeah, im not a "***7" in fact im below a noobzor, ok change of plans.
    but i did really want to bring it down. damn police

help

im running on windows xp and whenver i do those netstat things the dos window closes instantly but im determind to learn, i want to learn how to get my friends ip addresses and muck around wit there comps. can any * help me succeed this, also on nightonline when you trade with someone you are connected with them and there is a way toget there password while u are trading with them...anyone got any ideas how you do this?

Quote Originally Posted by rusty_coconut
    im running on windows xp and whenver i do those netstat things the dos window closes instantly but im determind to learn, i want to learn how to get my friends ip addresses and muck around wit there comps. can any * help me succeed this, also on nightonline when you trade with someone you are connected with them and there is a way toget there password while u are trading with them...anyone got any ideas how you do this?
    The command prompt would only close if you did something incorrectly. Go to start - run, and type in 'cmd' (without quotes). Then type 'netstat -n' (without quotes), and a list of IP addresses and ports should come up.

pls help

thnx mike*0*...do you have any s***estions about the knight online tade thing...tonight im going to trade with my friend...today when he came ova he messed up my comp, he did something that now i can select files but i cannot drag/move them or open things like movies, he knows he did it but he doesnt know i know, so tonight when i give him the * mil i owe him on night online ill get his ip, so do you guys have any neat tricks that will really piss him off, eg reformat his comp or something, and also how can i fix my folders?

thnx mike*0*...do you have any s***estions about the knight online tade thing...tonight im going to trade with my friend...today when he came ova he messed up my comp, he did something that now i can select files but i cannot drag/move them or open things like movies, he knows he did it but he doesnt know i know,
    To be honest, I don't care about your game you mentioned, and have no intentions of looking into how it works (and seeing if there is a point when you are both directly connected). If you are that interested, you can go research it yourself.

so tonight when i give him the * mil i owe him on night online ill get his ip, so do you guys have any neat tricks that will really piss him off, eg reformat his comp or something, and also how can i fix my folders?
    An IP is not like some magic number where you can open a program, click the 'hack' button, and their computer explodes. It is just an address through which any computer on the internet can be reached. Maybe *0 years ago home computers were vulnerable enough to be attacked in many ways over the internet, but now, most people use routers, and even those who don't have routers still have adequate antivirus and firewall protection, and update regularly. Those 'neat tricks' you mentioned (reformat, etc) are the things which give hackers a bad name. Damaging someone's computer just for the fun of it is incredibly lame; and labels you an immature script kiddy. If you want help achieving those script kiddy actions, then you will have to find it somewhere else.

sorry

im not trying to annoy you or anything just...i cannot access do anything on my computer, i cant drag, drop, open, edit or delete stuff and he did it, and i know hacking isnt just about destroying, breaking and cheating on things hacking is ment to be used for good, but my friend has done something to me and im determind to get him back..if he would let me near his comp then i could do something...enough about him any ideas how i could get my comp to work again?

im not trying to annoy you or anything just...i cannot access do anything on my computer, i cant drag, drop, open, edit or delete stuff and he did it, and i know hacking isnt just about destroying, breaking and cheating on things hacking is ment to be used for good, but my friend has done something to me and im determind to get him back..if he would let me near his comp then i could do something...enough about him any ideas how i could get my comp to work again?
    I really don't know what he could have possibly done to make that happen, but you should check your running processes (ctrl + alt + delete) to look for anything running that could be malware, doing this to your computer.

finding ip address of a message sent through myspace

I hope someone can please help me. Someone has been writing really cruel messages to me on myspace and i would like to know who it is. I dont want to do anything to them, just for my own sake, i would like to know who is wasting their time everyday and writing me messages. is there anyway i can find out their ip address through myspace? someone please help this is urgent

plz send script to [email]thecurry87@aol.com[/email] th****xx

someone's hacking into my message ***rd and myspace, and have no accessed some of the email and myspace accounts of our members...we've actually got a lawyer dealing with part of it because of the damage they've caused but there's nothing we can do about the message ***rd hacking unless we find their ip address
    I have their name, address, phone number, business website address but i've searched google for everything I can think of and cant find any way of finding their IP using this info
    Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Closed Thread