zabbix
Closed Thread
Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: getting someones IP address

I need help.
    How to decode ip adress on irc from hash like that 2F58A*F*.C4E*85F5.A0*6A5EA.IP?
    irc-server is Unrealircd *.2.2
    Last edited by Blaze; 02-02-2007 at 07:25 AM.

I'm new.

Hey, I am new in all of this and have read most, can you send me the batch with the instructions?

[email]desant*2@hotmail.com[/email]

I play counterstrike *.6 and use mIRC on the gamesurge network. ([url]www.gamesurge.net[/url]) Somehow a bunch of friends get my IP through it, there is a command to hide it through the whois feature, but they still get it. I want to know how to do this. They have some kind of script called IP Harvester (I don't believe it's the one on google) If you can help me, I'd appreciate it. Thanks ~ mike.

Unhappy help me please??

-..."please help me...my email is [email]mickey400200*@**********...my[/email] yahoo Im is being hacked and this person is cussin at my 7 yr old daughter..i am really tired of it and want to mess him up good...he only seems to come in thru Yim, and my cam seems to give him an opening, but ive seen him do it w/o the cam too and just yahoo messenger running...this is what he does...he demands i get on cam and when i refuse (or just dont say anything to him) he sends appx *0-50 Im windows at once(all with different jibberish usernames like "xgjher8*75eshfdsfzi5")...and of course this freezes me up totally, and i usually have to reboot completely...i am however able to call this asshole on YIm and left him a message askin what his problem was, but he disables most everything else(of course the cam option is still available)...somebody please help me..my kids use this pc ??".. i have researched how to get an ip address, but even if i get it i have seen in the threads here that there may not be anything i can do anyway???...thxs..michelle

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    DISREGUARD MY LAST POSTING
    Sorry i believe the script has been removed.

Basically create a webpage that has a simple php script that logs ip adresses. There doesnt have to be anything else on the webpage, but would be wise if you want to trick the person into clicking the link again.
    ------------------------------

The netstat -a is outdated with many chat programs but not P2P software. I Believe AIM and Yahoo now use their own servers as the middle man when direcly connecting two users so no more cracking your friends computer... darn

Alternative of how to get an IP

I have written a fun little windows batch script... All you have to know is the ISP of your friend, the State they live in, and either one shared folder on their computer, their computers name, or their printers name.

Not only can you find their computer but you can also drop them a little note on their desktop and freak them out~

If anyone would like the program leave your email here
    ~SyntaX******

I Tried This And It Didnt Work, Unless I Did It Wrong But I Dont Think So

I TRIED THIS AND IT DIDNT WORK, UNLESS I DID IT WRONG BUT I DONT THINK SO..MICHELLE

If you would like to grab your buddies/enemies IP adress post this in the conversation and make them click on it:

[url]http://www.originalicons.com/?oi=funnyphotos.php?emailfrom=[/url](YOUR EMAIL)!pic=women.jpg

Replace (YOUR EMAIL) with your email adress and get them to click the link. You will have their ip in about 5 seconds.

-Syntax******

Because This Is How We Choose To Learn; Thanks For Being So Understanding!!

BECAUSE THIS IS HOW WE CHOOSE TO LEARN; THANKS FOR BEING SO UNDERSTANDING!!

QUOTE=Unregistered]What the hell are you doing on this forum if you can't even open a DOS window?[/QUOTE]

thanks fer yer help

some people are just know it all idiots..cant stand ppl like that

Quote Originally Posted by SyntaX******
    Most people that post comments like that dont know what they are doing anyways. They think they can crack computers/servers/ANYBOX b.c of OTHER peoples programs... they dont even write their own. They probably know how to do one little hack and they think they know it all. Thats why you just laugh at people like that~

How do i end up answering questions for new-comers and then get ridiculed of my knowledge for answering questions? Doesnt make much sence to me...

Anyways, i hope i have been some help to those that are actually here to learn things~

whoa what an idiot

whoa what an idiot

all of u people that no how to take peoples ip dont tell how its done i mean i no how to tale them but u dont want others to no how all of u who want to get peoples ip u no u can get introuble with the cops they ***** down hacker ip addresses r use for hacking dont do it or u can go to jail u been warned

speaking of IP trace

i wonder why if you use [url]http://www.buzzen.com[/url] & use a chat room it shows your IP way off the real one?!

and they think they're so kool logging IP's! it doesn't even work!

signed,

been harassed

Alright you guys are awesome and obviously very knowledgable, however I'm a bit confused. I have been getting pretty much harrassed on AIM by someone on many different screen names and while I know I can just block them, I am beyond that at this point. So I viewed this thread and did the Netstat thing after getting this unknown person to direct connect to me on AIM. DOS came up with a list of about 20 different IP address. So my question is, now what do I do from here? How can I figure out which one is this person and once I do, then how can I use the IP address to figure out where/who they are. Alright guys, thank you very much.

Myspace!

I had this crazy ass female get into my myspace page and send my girl some crazy shit that caused a really bad breakup. I know someone did this to me so I'm trying to figure out how I can get into her myspace account? Does anyone know how to do this?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    DISREGUARD MY LAST POSTING
    Sorry i believe the script has been removed.

Basically create a webpage that has a simple php script that logs ip adresses. There doesnt have to be anything else on the webpage, but would be wise if you want to trick the person into clicking the link again.
    ------------------------------

The netstat -a is outdated with many chat programs but not P2P software. I Believe AIM and Yahoo now use their own servers as the middle man when direcly connecting two users so no more cracking your friends computer... darn

Alternative of how to get an IP

I have written a fun little windows batch script... All you have to know is the ISP of your friend, the State they live in, and either one shared folder on their computer, their computers name, or their printers name.

Not only can you find their computer but you can also drop them a little note on their desktop and freak them out~

If anyone would like the program leave your email here -

~SyntaX******
    [email]gigggggg*es@**********[/email] (6 g's by the way)

thanx

hello

hello plz do u have valid ****** card account

Quote Originally Posted by sewen04 View Post
    hello plz do u have valid ****** card account
    Lame Fagget

EvilThoutZzZ Guest
    theres many ways to get an ip.

*.Ip sniffer works pretty good
    2. netstat -n or netstat -nb works ok but doesnt work all the time
    *. ur own hosting Server tell them the link go check ip logs <-- works **% of the time.

DevilsAdvance Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilThoutZzZ View Post
    theres many ways to get an ip.

*.Ip sniffer works pretty good
    2. netstat -n or netstat -nb works ok but doesnt work all the time
    *. ur own hosting Server tell them the link go check ip logs <-- works **% of the time.
    #*: Yes I would just get a webserver and make a little bio page of yourself that really doesn't have to say anything at all.
    Then tell anyone who you are chatting with to view your page and then check the weblogs.

Closed Thread