network monitoring
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: getting someones IP address

Unregistered Guest

Unhappy Finding Host of IP Adress

Hello everybody.
    I am experiencing the same problem with finding an IP Address. Threatening posts in my guestbook on my website has been causing difficulty. I have removed them from the guestbook and uncovered the IP Address of the person, but now I am trying to figure out who this person is that owns the IP Address. I have no idea how to do this, I thought of asking people over MSN Messenger that I think may be the person, but that sounded too suspicious. I have also heard of sending files to the person, but no such MS-DOS window exists on my server. I am running a Macintosh computer, which is another problem. Please help me!
    `

Unregistered Guest

i would like your program syntax please

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    DISREGUARD MY LAST POSTING
    Sorry i believe the script has been removed.

Basically create a webpage that has a simple php script that logs ip adresses. There doesnt have to be anything else on the webpage, but would be wise if you want to trick the person into clicking the link again.
    ------------------------------

The netstat -a is outdated with many chat programs but not P2P software. I Believe AIM and Yahoo now use their own servers as the middle man when direcly connecting two users so no more cracking your friends computer... darn

Alternative of how to get an IP

I have written a fun little windows batch script... All you have to know is the ISP of your friend, the State they live in, and either one shared folder on their computer, their computers name, or their printers name.

Not only can you find their computer but you can also drop them a little note on their desktop and freak them out~

If anyone would like the program leave your email here -

~SyntaX******

yes i would like the program please email me at syst*m_5hutd0wn @**********

Unregistered Guest

gb

Yes i would like u to send me this.... my email [email]gi**_is_here@**********[/email]
    thanks
    The netstat -a is outdated with many chat programs but not P2P software. I Believe AIM and Yahoo now use their own servers as the middle man when direcly connecting two users so no more cracking your friends computer... darn

I have written a fun little windows batch script... All you have to know is the ISP of your friend, the State they live in, and either one shared folder on their computer, their computers name, or their printers name.

Not only can you find their computer but you can also drop them a little note on their desktop and freak them out~

~SyntaX******[/QUOTE]

It is already posted in this Thread. I also have posted the changes that need to be made to the script.
    [url=http://www.syntax******.info/tools/services.php]Speed Up Windows XP[/url]
    [url=http://www.syntax******.info/tools/ip.php]Get An Ip Address[/url]
    [url=http://www.syntax******.info/tools/base_converter.php]Base Converter[/url]
    --------------------------------
    [URL=http://www.boninroad.com/syntax******/]Old Site[/URL]
    [URL=http://www.syntax******.info]Comming Soon[/URL]

LEXI Guest

someone left a vulgar post on my website, and i have theyre ip adress, but i would like to know how to locate where the person lives exactly, can anyone help?

Unregistered Guest

hmm . ok ,, PLease sned your writen program to me , [email]hazemger@**********[/email]
    Thanks a lot

Unregistered Guest

getn ip addy

Hi, i'd very much appreciate if you could send that program to me too! thnx -- jim

[email]jry2k_2000@**********[/email]

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up gettin isp

yeah al have some of that program please m8 - [email]jamezy_h87@hotmail.com[/email]

martminator Guest

Exclamation getting someones ip address through msn messinger

how can i get someone ip address through msn messinger i need in because i no how to put a sever on to ther pc through sub7/netbes but now i need a way to get there ip address to connect to them

any answers thank you for helping

Unregistered Guest
    Hello everybody.
    I am experiencing the same problem with finding an IP Address. Threatening posts in my guestbook on my website has been causing difficulty. I have removed them from the guestbook and uncovered the IP Address of the person, but now I am trying to figure out who this person is that owns the IP Address. I have no idea how to do this, I thought of asking people over MSN Messenger that I think may be the person, but that sounded too suspicious. I have also heard of sending files to the person, but no such MS-DOS window exists on my server. I am running a Macintosh computer, which is another problem. Please help me!
    `
    u r dum!!!!! because you use mac u wanna use windows *8 it the hacker heven because it has no secraty shit on it and then al u wil hav MSDOS

Unregistered Guest

Exclamation

Unregistered]would you please email it me a wud b very greatful is you did please send it me to [email]mart***02004@hotmail.com[/email] thank you

Unregistered Guest

Exclamation

how do u open ur MS-DOS window?
    start run type "command" press enter

Unregistered Guest
    yes, can i have the program as well plz? [email]virusboy@*****dsl.com.au[/email]

Unregistered Guest
    may I also have a copy of yout program please...? [email]sistema_cam@**********[/email]
    thanks!

Unregistered Guest
    DISREGUARD MY LAST POSTING
    Sorry i believe the script has been removed.

Basically create a webpage that has a simple php script that logs ip adresses. There doesnt have to be anything else on the webpage, but would be wise if you want to trick the person into clicking the link again.
    ------------------------------

~SyntaX******

I want this my email is [email]darewinder@**********[/email]

Closed Thread