hi guys, ive got a big problem. Ok, well this started happening a couple days ago, but my computer is sending my log reports (of my computer) to some person! my password for an online game and one of my one of my hotmail accounts has been changed and i cannot retrieve it. i just want it to stop, but my norton antivirus, spybot, or Lavasoft Ad-aware SE personal program cannot detect it. well i kno this has been happening because ever often my symantec email proxy says that its scanning an email (and i have not sent any or received any). and just a few hours ago i got a message "your email message to [email]anemone852004@**********[/email] (i dont even know this jerk!) with the subject of Log report of computer DANIEL (owner) was unable to be sent because the connection to your mail server was interrupted. PLesae open your email client and re-send that message from the sent messages folder." and i couldn't find anything. its really making me anxious and im willing to try anything!! please help! thanks guys i really appreciate this.