cacti
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Error ***

Unregistered Guest

yahoo mail screwin up

ive been having that problam for a week or two now, loggin in secure off ones of the other thigns (photos briefcase personals ect) then clicking on the mail tab.

Unregistered Guest
    I thinkit has something to do with going through a porxy server. I was getting the same error on some of our computers that were going through a proxy. I unchecked the use a Proxy server in IE and I was able to get in no problem. I rebooted so the proxy server is used again and then I got the error. The wierd thing is that I use the proxy on my computer and I have no problem getting into my mail.

yahoo.co.in account not working

I am not able to check mails with yahoo.co.in account.

The problem is peculiar because i am able to log onto Yahoo messenger,yahoo photos and MYYahoo with the same user id and password. But cannot log onto the mail box.

Whenever i try to login, i get either time out or page cannot be found. (reason displayed: either server is down or your browser settings is not correct)

I mailed to yahoo help and they reply saying : cookies problem.change your browser settings.

I did clear the cache, chage the privacy settings to medium-low.
    But still i am not able to log onto the account.

Can anyone help me with this? Thanks.

Unregistered Guest

The Solution for yahoo mail

The Solution

Below the login of yahoo mail, there is two modes for logging in.
    One is "standard" and the other "secure".
    Click on the "secure" which is in blue.
    It will re***** the page and the standard mode will become blue.

regards,
    Hyun007

Unregistered Guest

error***

I think you'vr got it all wrong. Understand one thing - How can I log in when I can't. Get one thing straight mate, I CAN'T EVEN LOG IN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by markdayton
    Yay! I've finally come up with a pretty good workaround for this problem!

I have four Yahoo mail accounts and also use ePrompter to automatically check them (no, unfortunately, it doesn't work real well with Yahoo), and I get the "error ***" message on one account or another almost every day. Here's a workaround that seems to give access to the "unavailable" mail accounts pretty consistently; it requires the use of Yahoo! Messenger, so you'll need to have it installed on the computer from which you want to do this.

Log into Yahoo! Messenger using the account name you want to access. Select "Yahoo! Account Info" from the Messenger menu. It should open a browser window, ask you for the password on the account, then show you your account information. Click "Finished" in the account info window. Then click the "Mail" link in the upper left hand corner.

This should give you access to the account most of the time. Good luck!

Unregistered Guest

sup

how do you change your e-mail addres at yahoo e-mail me ay [email]bri*2277@**********[/email]

Unregistered Guest

work around for error *** on yahoo mail...

Just open [url]http://my.**********[/url] , then click on one of the email previews.
    You should find yourself inside your inbox right away.

This should be easy for you...ü

[email]rebz_0**72@**********[/email]

Unregistered Guest

Unable to process request at this time -- error ***

Would s***est this issue is browser related as with Firefox can access my account every time whilst with IE it dows not make any difference if I access via ********** or co.uk.

[email]hardiware@**********[/email]

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Actually this error occures if you are accessing yahoo mail through proxy (MS Proxy, ISA etc). But works fine with Direct address.

Not sure whether Proxy requests are not allowed by yahoo!!

It's very simple solution , befor login you must click under sign in button
    MODE:Standard your click first Secure then login Now yor able to login

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs down error ***

it is not working if you have better ideal than please give .Dont give useless ideas

Unhappy

i am sorry to say none of the solutions can solve this problem perfectly.Some times they does work,but sometimes they doesn't.I am confusing...
    Last edited by roberto; 04-04-2005 at 11:25 AM.

Litebreeze Guest

Smile Error *** in Yahoo Games

Hi, Fellow frustrated Yahooers.

I have the Error *** when trying to get into Yahoo games - cards. Everything works fine during non-busy times, but in high use, evening hours, it gets down to actually being frozen out. If I'm persistant, I can get in after *5 minutes of trying. I have tried every fix, new browser, cookies thing, back doors......etc. nothing works until Yahoo lets it work, when traffic slows down.
    You might want to try it with you *** mail errors...try to go in during low traffic hours.
    Good luck to us all..........we need it!

Unregistered Guest

Talking

guys.... all my problems were solved when i logged in another PC....
    ITS AN ip problem........................................................
    thats everything u need to know.
    they HAVE unlimited bandwidch for account
    what they do to control the (abuse??) is limiting the bandwitch per IP...
    little fix for it(hope u have another IP or PC handy)XD

Unregistered Guest
    Why do some people here insist on being emailed to offer a s***ested fix? Why can't they just post it?

I tried Mark Dayton's s***estion...didn't work. The [url]http://wap.oa.**********/[/url] does work, even if it's limited. Certainly better than waiting around.

I've found some strange things happening when I access my Yahoo email accounts using IE or Maxthon (an IE shell - highly recommended). When I view, compose, or reply to an email, I'll see what looks like some downloading in process on the indicators of my DSL modem, and this hangs up the screen for 7-*0 seconds at a time. This continues as I navigate through the account. (No, this is not a spyware issue.) After a few of these delays, I get the Error *** message and I'll be locked out for a while. This does not happen when I access the account *initially* using Firefox. If I get the error as stated above, and I try FF to access the account, the error msg will still be there, at least until the lock is removed.

Unregistered Guest
    hey i had that same problem too. i can only sign in if i turn off my proxy thing. but how come it will only let me log out when i use my proxy? somebody plz help me I'm confused! thx

+ Reply to Thread