xymon
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Finding Someones E-mail Address

Unregistered Guest

Question Finding Someones E-mail Address

HOW CAN I FIND A PERSONS E-MAIL ADDRESS. THEY RECENTLY CHANGED IT.
    PLEASE, ANYONE WHO CAN ASSIST, THIS IS A MATTER OF THE HEART. APPRECAITE ANY ASSISTANCE.

Unregistered Guest

Wink My help!

Hi i understood your cituation.
    Does this person have your email adress?
    Try to searchin GOOGLE.COM FOR OLD EMAIL ADRESS AND IF YOU WILL FIND SOMETHING WITH OLD EMAIL ADRESS - YOU WILL PROBABLY FIND PROFILE ON Internet penpal website like [url]www.mailfriends.com[/url] AND AFTER YOU WILL ABLE TO SEND A PM MESSAGE TO YOUR PERSON.
    BUT AFTER THIS HAPPEND - WRITE DOWN IN YOUR COPY BOOK ALL IMPORTANT EMAIL ADRESSES AND KEEP THEM.
    THATS THE BEST ADVICE!!!
    BUT YOU CAN TRY TO SEARCH AT [url]WWW.**********[/url] - TYPE "SEARCH PERSONS EMAIL ADRESS" AND YOU WILL DEFINETELY FIND HELP SERVICES.
    Nick

Unregistered Guest

Thanks Nick

Thanks for your help, however I have tried these as well as everything else I could find. He has SBC/DSL Yahoo. He opened another mail account and I can't find even a clue to direct me as to what service he may be using, nothing.
    I have tried everything, anything, been up 6 nights in a row trying to find it.
    I do very much appreciate that you took the time to reply and offer some s***estions.

Kimberly

ABHIS Guest

Re: Thanks Nick

Originally posted by Unregistered
    I have tried everything, anything, been up 6 nights in a row trying to find it. I do very much appreciate that you took the time to reply and offer some s***estions.
    Kimberly
    Well, proceed in a diffent way. You must at least know the name of this person to keep you awake 6 nights in a row.
    why don't you simply try to find his phone nbr. It is much easier cause we can't change our names as simple as when dealing with emails.
    For instance, if the guy's name is joe smith he could select any possible combination of email like joesmith@ or joe*222@ or js*245@ or even blackangel@ etc..etc.. without mentionong the email server that could be anything like @hotmail, @yahoo, @lycos @anystuff ....
    However, it is much harder to change his name knowing that he might still have the same phone nbr.
    conclusion--> whitepages >city >name >hi joe I miss you..

+ Reply to Thread