file access auditing
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: sorry if this is in the wrong place but HELP

Exclamation sorry if this is in the wrong place but HELP

hello, im new i just registered here,im VERY interested in this stuff. i was looking on google for keyloggers. i just need a free version because i dont want to buy any yet. so here is what i need help with, i play this game called Runescape. i like it alot, and i want to find a keylogger so that i can(somehow send) to my friends (without them knowing it) who have high level accounts, so i can get there passwords.. but the thing is..does the keylogger send me back information on what he typed,like does it send me a report or something on what keys were hit for the username and the password?!

i need to find a good keylogger that will work on Windows *8,cause i cant put this on my good computer.
    if u guys can help by s***esting some good keyloggers that would be great, thank you for your time

Windows *8, eh? Not sure of any good ones that'll work on that. Try some of the ones in this thread:

[url]http://www.all-nettools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6*86[/url]
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

how to

so i am downloading "RSComputerMonitorKeyloggerDemo" thats the name of the file that is downloading. so i was just wondering, How do i send it to my friends that play runescape, like can i send it via email or link? so that it keyloggs them and captures there keystrokes and then sends me the info back. so i get there usernames and passwords?

cause it says it can Retreive passwords.

please help me out with this
    thank you very much!

The free ones are meant to try, but will probably not work. They are not fully functional and will be detected by virus scanners. You will need to buy one. This is the best one, imho. [url]http://www.spytector.com/[/url]

i know there ment to try..hence why i downloaded it. no ones even answered my question..how do i send it to my victims to get there keystrokes like there usernames and passwords...cause i just want to use it for that.

don't really feel like buying one..so i just want to try with this. answer my question pleasssee

drama, when you try to send a "free" keylogger, the email virus scanners will detect it, and so will the virus/malware scanner on the comp you want to send it to. You are wasting your time. Here is as much help as you will probably get here. [url]http://snipurl.com/2l8uo[/url]
    how to use keylogger - Google Search [www_google_com]

hey drama...did you ever find something?? i'm looking for the same thing...but want to make sure its valid.
    thanks!
    lena

+ Reply to Thread