Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: hackthissite.org

Grungepie Guest

q

anyone here passed lvl 8

how the heck does it work

Unregistered Guest
    im stuck on level *, erm....

for level *, open the source code and look for the section in the html on the password, its there, password=????????

level 2, the retard forgot to upload a password file so there is no password for it to check, you may as well just hit enter

IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME ON LEVEL * ID BE GREATFUL

Conquistador Guest
    On level three just replace in your address bar the three with a four and index.php with password.php.

Does anyone know how to complete level four?

Unregistered Guest

LEVEL 4 Hint

it says it is programmed to email same the password

Why not have it email it to you instead?

Unregistered Guest

Confused, horrible programmer looking for the easy way out

Okay, then, how do I get it to email me(on mission 4)? That's what I'm confused aboot.

Just as a guide for those of you reading, here's the first *:
    Level * - Check the source code. Find the area where it says password(it should be in about the bottom third of the code) Around that area, it says "the first few missions are pretty easy. The password is (blah blah blah, this isn't really the password)

Level 2 - Since it won't compare the password thing to anything else, it will just be comparing it to a blank thing. I.e., just try submitting it with the password box blank.

Level * - This one's a bit more complicated, so I'll just tell you that in the URL of this page you need to replace the * with a 4 and index with password. Makes a bit of sense, actually.

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    it says it is programmed to email same the password

Why not have it email it to you instead?
    how do you get it to email you!!!

Unregistered Guest

okok help for #4

go into the source (right click veiw source) then copy all to notepad then find his email and delet is then enter yours then click save as to dedktop as this "test*.html" then open it and click sen the password to email or something then it will send you the pass

Unregistered Guest

generichumanoidz

C_ _T = pwd 4-- no.4pPLZZZ
    JUST A GUESS
    C YA

Unregistered Guest

Cool generichumanoidz

C_ _T = pwd 4-- no.4pPLZZZ
    JUST A GUESS
    C YA
    rsvp SIL VOUS PLAIT
    EN anglais /francais Non MATTER OR anti+matter

toot Guest

basic 5

I need help on basic 5 i dont know java and me and myy friend that that is what we have to use he knows jave but he dose not know were to insert the java script

that is what he says we need to use

"javascript:void(document.forms[*].to.value="youremailhere@something.com");"

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by toot
    I need help on basic 5 i dont know java and me and myy friend that that is what we have to use he knows jave but he dose not know were to insert the java script

that is what he says we need to use

"javascript:void(document.forms[*].to.value="youremailhere@something.com");"

hmmmm your on the right *****...what better place to put that in than the address bar

Talking your a fucking idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    DO NOT use hackthissite.org because THEIR hacking YOU!

firestar

lol! yup you are ... lol ...

Help with Basic Web 4

I changed the email to mine and sent the password to my email but when i checked my mail nothing was there

"MySQL Connection Error at 42. Please contact an administrator."
    It looks that the site is down
    [url=http://www.my-proxy.com]My-Proxy[/url] - Free proxy list, online proxy checker and proxy tools.
    [url=http://fpl.my-proxy.com]Forum Proxy Leecher[/url] - ***** proxies when you need.
    [url=http://forum.my-proxy.com]My-Proxy Forum[/url] - Another place to find your daily ***** proxies.
    [url=http://fpl.my-proxy.com/liststat.php]FPL Leech List[/url] - The rank of proxy sites and forums.

Level 4

I have download the page and changed it to my email. Sometimes it goes to c:/documentsandsettings/ etc. Sometimes it says password succesfuly sent. If i edit the source code directly from internet explorer it says password succesfuly sent, but i dnt get an email. Help plz

Closed Thread