xymon
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If....................................

Unregistered Guest

If....................................

how do you open command prompt at school if they block batch scripts, and they deleted run and they dont have the control pannel??? plz help

i just want to open it for fun!!!

Unregistered Guest

Re: if

press Ctrl+Alt+Delete this should open the Task Manager ... once there click or select "New Task" either at the bottom of the screen or under the "File" menu option. Once this window is open type "cmd" or "command" this will open the Command Prompt window or DOS window if you will. Hope this helps you.

TBevand

P.S. if it doesn't post e-mail me at [email]TBevand@**********[/email] and let me know what Windows they are running. I'll figure it out for you.

Unregistered Guest

Re: Re: if

Originally posted by Unregistered
    press Ctrl+Alt+Delete this should open the Task Manager ... once there click or select "New Task" either at the bottom of the screen or under the "File" menu option. Once this window is open type "cmd" or "command" this will open the Command Prompt window or DOS window if you will. Hope this helps you.

TBevand

P.S. if it doesn't post e-mail me at [email]TBevand@**********[/email] and let me know what Windows they are running. I'll figure it out for you.
    they are running windows 2000 and it is at school so even if i open it i wont be able to do a new taks because we dont have acess to it.

Re. If .....

this is a bit more difficult ... when you open the task manager ... do you have the "Processes" option available to you? if you do, open it and look for a function that says "explorer.exe" close it ... it will close down your windows (you can not browse through windows without it) once you've done this hit "Ctrl+Esc" this should open the start menu ... from here you should have access to the run command ... select it ... type "cmd or command" in the location bar and press okay ... that should get you into the dos prompt.

TBevand
    TBevand@********** questions always welcome ... please keep content clean and to the point.

Thanks

Unregistered Guest

Re: Re. If .....

Originally posted by TBevand
    this is a bit more difficult ... when you open the task manager ... do you have the "Processes" option available to you? if you do, open it and look for a function that says "explorer.exe" close it ... it will close down your windows (you can not browse through windows without it) once you've done this hit "Ctrl+Esc" this should open the start menu ... from here you should have access to the run command ... select it ... type "cmd or command" in the location bar and press okay ... that should get you into the dos prompt.

TBevand
    but i cant see the process thing.

Re. If .....

What secuity program is the school using?
    TBevand@********** questions always welcome ... please keep content clean and to the point.

Thanks

Unregistered Guest
    Novell

ABHIS Guest
    Originally posted by Unregistered
    Novell
    Novell IS NOT a security program, it's rather a protocol that computers use to communicate over the Internet.
    It means (if what you're saying is correct) that your LAN is NOT using the TCP/IP protocol.
    Rules, modes of operation, DHCP configuration and many other parameters differs a lot from TCP/IP (Transmission Control Protocol / Internet Protocol).

Unregistered Guest

Novell

It says that it is an novell security manger
    and on the internet it says it is an novell ***rder manager

Unregistered Guest

Lightbulb

hey there!
    i`ve posted this under another topic in this forum, can`t remember exactly which one. so, try emailing yourself cmd.exe and download the attachment at school. dunno if it`ll work, but it`s worth a shot!

Re: If ..

he is right Novell is not a security program, more of a firewall if you will. It acts to block users from accessing certain things that the Administrator does not want accessed. However, there are ways around this. Open the Internet, type in C:\ in the location bar, press enter, you should be able to access the c drive now ... look for users, open the folder, there should be a couple of options, if there is Administrator click on it to open, then search for Start, Programs, Accessories, MS Command Prompt. Hopefully this works.

Good Luck
    TBevand

nayek_bokhchak Guest

Re: Re: If ..

Originally posted by TBevand
    he......Open the Internet, type in C:\ in the location bar, press enter, .....
    TBevand
    This issue concerns a piece of software (NOVELL Netware server/client) that worth around $*0.000 for a *00 users license (school or small corporate)
    [url]http://www.novell.com/products/netware/pricing.html[/url]
    and you bunch of kids are trying to fool around with your silly cmd.exe and c:\ and other childish stuff..
    go back home, ask you mom to prepare dinner for you then go to bed. It already late.

Re: If ....

Just thought I'd tell you that this place is for people that are looking for advise for issuse that they are having. If you're not going to post anything useful please feel free to vacate your presence from this forum. Nobody care what your opinion is.

TBevand

Re: If ...

did the c:\cmd.exe work? if not let me know, and just ignore the post by the dude that said "get your mom to make you dinner."
    Maybe I'm not going the right way about this, but atleast I'm trying instead of knocking you.

TBevand

+ Reply to Thread