ganglia
Closed Thread

Thread: New IP?

Unregistered Guest

New IP?

Hi every one!
    I looked up the site [url]www.myip.se[/url] or [url]www.myip.nu[/url] There is a IP atlas in there and i tried it, now i live in sweden, but there in the atlas my location was Marina Del Rey, California, United States!!! How can that be, i'm only a noob but its strange i think:P

tnx// tom

Unregistered Guest
    that machine is tellin me i am located in "Amsterdam, Netherlands"... but thats not right!

IP

It probably is tracing the ip address back to your ISP's servers, type in someone elses ip address with the same isp as you, and see if it traces back to the same location

Unregistered Guest
    looool i took the ip from my neighbour living about 20 meters away from me and the ip-atlas tells me he "is located in Marina Del Rey, California, United States" *gg*

As an alternative you can check in this site Ip-details.com .Here it will display your Ip address details (like latitude,location etc) from ip address.
    Last edited by reni; 12-29-2012 at 07:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by reni View Post
    As an alternative you can check in this site Ip-details.com .Here it will display your Ip address details (like latitude,location etc) from ip address.
    Reni, thanks, but it has been 7 years since the last post in this thread.

Closed Thread